Facetime on tour

literally, how does she look so good??!

You facetime Reneé when she's on tour.

~-~

Reneé has been on tour for quite some time now, and you haven't stopped missing her.

You're currently sitting in the couch of your shared house, wrapped up in her favourite hoodie, that smells just like her, wondering what your girlfriend's doing.
Reneé's currently touring, and you both miss each other very much.

So, when you aren't missing each other mostly spend your time face-timing, no matter what time it is.

You're scrolling through tiktok, waiting for time to pass, not really thinking your girlfriend is going to call you before the show until when Reneé's number pops up on your phone.  The call doesn't ring for long, you're quick to answer the phone, just fixing your hair a bit.

"Hey babygirl! How are you?" Reneé says smiling from ear to ear once your face appears on her phone. She's already with her show clothes, and there's people rushing around her, which gives you the clearance that the concert is about to begin soon.

"Hey there" You say smiling at Reneé "I'm good, better now" your words cause her to let out a giggle, making your heart flutter. "How are you?" You ask back at her.

Reneé's smile brightens at your words, and she leans in closer to the phone "I'm soo excited!" she replies, "A bit nervous, as always, but mostly excited" she continues with the same smile.

You can hear the excitement in her voice, "You're going to be amazing! I know it." you try to reassure the anxiety she has, blowing her a kiss.

A kiss she pretends to catch, making you laugh, but there's a hint of blush on her cheeks making her bite her lip. "Thanks, babe," she says softly, her gaze locked on yours through the screen. "Having you here, even if it's just through FaceTime, means the world to me."

You can feel the sincerity in her voice, causing you to feel a surge of love for the girl. "Of course! I'll always be there for you, Reneé," you promise with a smile "I'm like your biggest fan" You say looking at her as if it wasn't already obvious.

Reneé starts to laugh, looking at you as she reaches out to pretend to hug the screen jokingly, making you let out yet another giggle.

"Wait. Is that my hoodie?" Reneé asks leaning her head to the side. "No, what do you mean?" You say quickly turning the phone away, pretending to not know what she's talking about.

Reneé lets out a laugh "I knew it. I thought I brought it with me!" she continues "Sorry baby, it smells like you, and I was missing you!" You reply.

"Oh, angel it's okay, It's cute and hot, actually." She says smiling winking at you with a smug look on her face making you let out a laugh.

"I brought your favourite hoodie too, so we're even" The girl says smiling at you, thinking you knew "What?" You ask actually surprised not knowing she had taken anything yours.

Your reaction causes Reneé to widen her eyes while letting out an awkward giggle "what?" she repeats,
"You actually took my hoodie?" You ask again, seeing Reneé nod through the screen "I was looking for it everywhere!"

"Oops, I guess" Reneé shrugs acting nonchalant with a smile on her face to see your reaction, making you roll your eyes at her. "It just makes me feel closer to my girl, you can't blame me" Your girlfriend explains.

"It's okay, my love, it's hot." You say it like her to mock her earlier response, making Reneé roll her eyes, still with a smile.

Both of you are just enjoying the moment, continuing to talk, this time about how the tour is going until a voice calls out from behind the girl you're facetiming, "Renée, we need you to finish getting ready," a member of her team says, poking their head into the frame.

Renée's expression shifts from excitement to slight disappointment, giving her attention to the person "Right, I'll be there in a minute," she responds, tearing her gaze away from the screen reluctantly.

You can't help but feel disappointment yourself as you watch Renée prepare to leave. "You have to go?" you ask, waiting for confirmation.

"Yeah baby, unfortunately" Renée replies, giving you an apologetic smile ""But I'll be thinking of you the whole time."

"I'll be thinking of you too," you assure her with a smile. "I love youu" she says softly, her eyes shining.

"I love you too, pretty girl" you reply, your heart swelling with love for the incredible girl who has stolen your heart. "You'll do great! Call me later though!" You say the last part pointing a finger at the camera jokingly.

The action causes Reneé to laugh, something that doesn't last long since her name is called once again.

"I will babe, I promise" She send a quick smile and With a final wave and a blown kiss, Reneé ends the call, leaving you alone again just waiting for her to call next time.