Next door neighbour

You moved into a new place and Reneé, your neighbour, goes to greet you causing something to spark between you both

~-~

Y/n's P.O.V.

It's been two weeks since I moved in to the new apartment I'm in.

It was hard to settle at first, with all the moving and the boxes, but once I got everything in the place I wanted it definitely feels good.

I needed to find somewhere else to start from zero, and that was spacious enough to allow me to built a small studio-in for my music, since now I was starting to gain some serious followers and listeners.

It's big, and way better than my old house, great environment and so far, all the neighbours seem great.

At least I think so, I haven't met the one that lives next to my door, he sure is busy.

My other neighbour, Louise, sweet lady, told me about this boy that lives next to my door when I asked why I never saw them before.

She kept on rambling about the girls he had over from time to time, saying it was unethical and pretty much a sin, among other words. To which, I won't deny, confused me a bit.

But I've had people telling me he's also a singer which makes it nice, besides, it won't be a problem if I'm too loud with my music.

Right now, I'm sitting in my living room, watching whatever show's playing on the tv, hoping to relax for a while.

It does work, until, I hear someone ringing my doorbell.

I look at the time, knowing I'm not waiting for anyone before getting up with a sigh and walking towards the door.

I peek through the small hole noticing a blonde girl behind the door, just staring at it. I furrow my eyebrows before unlocking and opening it.

"Hi! Can I help you?" I ask, still confused as to who she is, or why she's here. Even though I have the feeling that I might've seen her somewhere.

"Hey! No, I just wanted to say hi, I heard you moved in. I live next door," She says, pointing to her apartment.

"Oh right. You must be his girlfriend," I answer with a smile, remembering Louise's words, not noticing her face drop to one of confusion and amusement.

"Do you want to come in?" I ask again, stepping aside to allow her inside.

"I'm who's girlfriend?" She asks with a small smirk, raising her eyebrow and looking me up and down, causing shivers up my body from her gaze.

"Well, I don't know his name," I start to explain as she walks into my new house, but soon get interrupted by her laugh, "His?"

"Yes?" I speak suspiciously, wondering what she means.