Enemies II (Regina George)

~ You and Regina never liked each other until you get closer than usual at a party, changing everything between both of you

~ You and Regina never liked each other until you get closer than usual at a party, changing everything between both of you. ~

[part 2] - You and Regina see each other at school, not being able to hold back both of your desires, you decide to have a little rendezvous.

~-~

It's been two days since Y/n kissed Regina and the girl hasn't stopped thinking about it for the whole weekend.

Either it was the way Regina's lips moved along with Y/n's ones, or their hands roaming around their bodies. Y/n couldn't get her mind to stop thinking about her.

Of course, for Regina the fact that she kissed back Y/n when her boyfriend was just a door behind and she enjoyed it more than any other kiss, she also couldn't stop thinking about it.

They hated thinking about each other, now more than ever, since when the reason they are doing so is because of a stupid kiss.

But they couldn't deny it, as much as they might've not been expecting to almost make out with their supposed enemy, they both loved doing so.
In fact, both girls even thought about doing it again, they would never admit it, though.

Currently, Y/n's waiting with Janis for Damian to pick them up to go to school.

"Are you sure you're okay to go to school?" Janis gently asks Y/n, pulling the girl out of her thoughts.

"Yes, I'm definitely better," Y/n answers, looking back at Janis with a smile.

After the party, well, after the kiss, Y/n pulled Janis aside, to say she wasn't feeling so well.

She just didn't want to stay around Regina, and it was a messy excuse. Much to Y/n's luck, Janis believed her, and they went to find Damian to tell him they were going home.

Y/n kept quiet the rest of the night, even through the weekend, just thinking back to her encounter with Regina, making her friends believe she truly wasn't feeling well.

"Let's go bitches!" Damian said, stopping the car in front of them.

They walk in, greeting Damian. Y/n sitting in the back while Janis goes to the passenger seat.

Y/n lets out a groan as Damian starts driving, once she realises her first period is the same as Regina.

"What are you complaining so soon?" Damian asks, looking at the girl through the mirror.