Toxic*

You and Reneé have a toxic relationship causing you to break up over something small

(this chapter's about toxic relationships (kinda) with a bit of smut (*)-- just thought i give a warning in case anyone feels uncomfortable xx)

~-~

Reneé's hands could never get tired of roaming through Y/n's naked body. The girls had just woken up a few minutes ago, and their clothes were already either scattered on the bed or floor.

Y/n lays with her back against the mattress, the only fabric touching her body was the blanket underneath as Reneé's hands kept on warming her body, sending goosebumps over her skin.

Reneé leans down to press gentle kisses along Y/n's neck, Y/n's breath coming in shallow gasps as her thigh settled between her legs, Y/n's body grinding on it.

Reneé pulls away, for moment, to admire her work, smirking at Y/n's groans, watching the girl beneath her squirm with pleasure.

She stops her hands by Y/n's chest, gently massaging her breasts, fulfilling the stimulation her leg is giving, "You like that baby?" Reneé whispers seductively by Y/n's ear.

"Hmhm" Y/n tries letting out an agreeing hum that only comes of as a moan, causing Reneé to let out a small chuckle while moving her hand down Y/n's body.

As she reaches the place the girl beneath her wanted more, her fingers start moving in circular motions, teasing the girl.

Reneé's touch sends shivers down Y/n's spine, filling her with pleasure.

She leans her face closer, this time down Y/n's body, her nose brushing past her skin, as she's laying kisses on Y/n's stomach.

"fuck," Y/n reaches out, tangling her fingers on Reneé's hair, searching for stability once Reneé started going faster.

Reneé moves her free hand to hold Y/n's one, intertwining their fingers, giving her the security she wants.

"I love you," Reneé whispers, smirking down at her girlfriend, loving the effect she has on her.

Y/n lets out a comfortable sigh in response after hearing the words, knowing for certain that Reneé meant them, hopping to enjoy the moment to the most since it doesn't happen often.

It's not long until Y/n reaches her climax, letting out a moan of pleasure as she leans her head back.

"You look so good, baby" Reneé says, looking down to the girl, watching her as she tries to catch her breath.

Reneé moves to give Y/n a kiss, making the other girl wrap her arms around her shoulders as she lays her weight on Y/n, "You did great," she whispers.

Their naked bodies touching each other, as they share small kisses in a cuddling position. The girls only focusing on each other knowing it won't last long.