Star Crossed Lovers

Soonyoung woke up to see Seokmin missing. At this point, Soonyoung knew where to find his husband. Soonyoung got himself ready to go and find Seokmin only to meet Seokmin at the entrance door.  "Sunshine where were you?", Soonyoung asked to which Seokmin replied "The shore". There was that pang again in Soonyoungs chest. 

"Tiger that tale you stopped what happened to that mermaid?", Seokmin asked to which soonyoung replied "They took the mermaid to the town head. he was newly appointed then and when he saw the mermaid he left the mermaid back in the sea. it was believed that the moment he left the mermaid in the sea they formed a bond. The town head would go back to the shore every time on a full moon day to meet the mermaid. In the eyes of the legend, it says they were star-crossed lovers. The mermaid soon fell in love with the town head", Soonyoung said but for some reason, he couldn't continue the tale because Soonyoung was a crying mess. Seokmin didn't know why was his husband crying but he hugged him tight. For Soonyoung his hugs did not feel as warm as they once did.

Chan who had just woke up approached his parents and squeezed himself in the middle. Chan loved receiving attention from his parents. Soonyoung picked him up and hugged Chan tight. Dinner went quietly to Seokmins liking. "Tiger", Seokmin started but Soonyoung cut him off saying " You know the start crossed lovers met a bad fate".

Soonyoung left to sleep and Seokmin stayed behind. "Star crossed lovers", his head repeated it many times and the waves were calling him again.  As usual, he was staring at the waves thinking of the silver tail cherry lips honey voice. If he drowned would he see the tail again those thoughts ate him. Seokmin's intrusive thoughts won at last and he walked towards the sea. 

Soonyoung never slept he saw Seokmin walking towards the sea and his heart ached. he observed Seokmin silently through the window. When Soonyoung saw Seokmin going towards the sea Soonyoung ran back of Seokmin.

What will happen to Seokmin?

who is the silver tail?

is there a catch to the story soonyoung just said?

stay tuned~~~~~~~~~