Everything Comes Back To You

Soonyoung jumps into the sea without second thoughts to save his husband. 

Water surrounded Seokmin making it hard for him to breathe. His thoughts traveled to the silver tail. Would it save him? In his subconscious, he also thought of soonyoung. Soonyoung did deserve someone better but he did not wanna leave soonyoung. regret filled his system.

Soonyoung swam to Seokmin . 

The silver tail Seokmin thought of could be seen swimming towards him. By the time Soonyoung reached his eyes widened. He could see the silver tail carrying his husband back to the shore. Soonyoung couldn't move or respond. He stopped midway shocked as the water consumed him whole.

Seokmin opened his eyes to see a man well not any man but a man with a honey voice cherry lips and most of all a silver tail. Seokmin was supposed to be happy right? that he met the silver tail. Seokmin also could see the moon high up in the sky. But the man swam back into the sea. Seokmin was shocked. 

The man emerged with Soonyoung unconscious in his arms and lay him down. Seokmin rushed to Soonyoung crying. The other man just watched as Seokmin tried waking up his husband. There were tears in Seokmin's eyes which weren't unnoticed by the other man. "Your tears are being shed again for the same person", the other man thought before moving his hand and making Soonyoung cough out a huge ton of water.

"Seokmin", soonyoung said as he hugged Seokmin tight but when Seokmin turned to thank the other man he was gone. 

"What the hell were you thinking you idiot", Soonyoung nagged but Seokmin spoke nothing but just held Soonyoung in his arms. "Let's go back inside I promise I ain't leaving you", Seokmin said to Soonyoung and Soonyoung replied, "I know my lord". Seokmin was too immersed in his thoughts to actually notice Soonyoung called  him "My lord".

While Seokmin carried Soonyoung inside the man at the shore thought "The history repeats again".

Please i wrote scrap.

anyways who is soonyoung really?

was Soonyoung part of Seokmin's past

What actually happened in the past?

stay tuned~~~~