MePhone's Wonderful Life

Everyone was in the session room doing their group projects.

Announcer: This will help you to think of team building challenges. By cooperating with your peers, you could think of many challenges for your contestants to work together.

*The main 12 were making a clock and using a potato to make it work.*

Gamey: Alright. I got the wires set up to connect to the potato.

Oodle: Who has the potato?

Airy: I got it. Freshly grown from my garden.

Crayon Box: Alright. Now to connect the wires to the potato, get this clock going, and we'll be done!!

MePhone4: Let's Do This!!

*MePhone grabs the clips, ties them to the wires, and connects to the potato. But the clock wasn't working.*

4:..... Ummm. The clock is not turning on.

MePhone4: But I clipped them on the potato.

Gamey: Hold on. Let me fix something real quick.

*Gamey looks at the clock and tries to connect the other end of the wire to the clock.*

Gamey: Ok. I got it. Try taking them off and connect it back to the potato.

MePhone4: Sure Thing!

*Then MePhone grabs the clips. But the wires on the clips electrocuted his hand. And it causes MePhone to have a panic attack.*

MePhone4: NOOOOOOO!! I SAID I'LL BE GOOD (Backs away) I SAID I'LL BE GOOD!!

*MePhone kept backing away and accidentally bumping into Popcorn.*

Popcorn: HEY!

*This made Popcorn squirt glue on UFO's eyes.*

UFO: AAAAA! I CAN'T SEE!!!

*This made UFO fly around and accidentally dropped both vinegar, baking soda, and pop rocks into a paper mache volcano. Then the volcano exploded red goop all over the session room.*

Chocolate Bar: Bleh!! I got some in my mouth!!

Paint Palette: Eww it's all sticky!!

Announcer: Well. It looks like you guys decided to make a huge mess out of this. You guys won't get breakfast until you clean all of this up.

Everyone: WHAT!!

Announcer: Get to it. Or you'll be here all day.

*Then the scoutmaster leaves. And some of the campers were glaring at MePhone.*

Perfume: Way to go scaredy cat!

MePhone4; Look it was just an accident! I'm sorry!

Megaphone: Why can't you not be scared for a couple of minutes!

Remote: Guys. It's not his fault! Stop making a big deal out of it!

Printer: I'm not the one that got the room all goopy!

Wand: You know. Everything would be better off if You Had Never Showed Up To This Camp In The First Place!!

*Some of the campers agreed with Wand. MePhone's face started to look shockingly upset.*

Crayon Box: Knock It Off!!

Controlly: Why don't you guys clean instead of complaining!

Wand: Find. We will. But I stand for what I said!

*Then everyone starts to clean up the goop. MePhone was more upset than he ever was before. And questioning if what Wand said was true. Later on, everyone was done cleaning the session room and got out.*