Teddy Beariplier

It was night time. It was also bedtime for our campers.

4: Ah. I have my PJs on ready to go to sleep.

Oodle: Let's see. Pillow is all fluffed. And the AC is at perfect temperature for us to not have a hot or cold cabin.

Computer: Yep. I'm pretty much ready to go to bed.

MePhone4: Ah. Everything is just about ready. All I need is my......... Hey. Where did he go?

Oodle: Where did who go?

MePhone4: Wyatt! He was up on my bed this morning! Where could he be!!

*MePhone looks under the covers. No luck. He looks underneath the bed, it's not there.*

MePhone4: Where Could He Be!!!

4: Woah calm down!

MePhone4: I Can't Calm Down! I Need Wyatt To Help Me Sleep!!

4: Ok Ok We'll Find Him! Now where could he have gone? Hmmmmm...... (Looks at Computer) Ok Computer let's have it.

Computer: What!!? I Didn't Take The Plushie!

4: You take anything that belongs to MePhone!

Computer: But I Didn't Take It!

*MePhone grabs Computer's hands and starts to smell them.*

MePhone4: He's clean. He didn't take him. I gave Wyatt a chocolatey scent to track him. It would've gotten on Computer if it got to him.

4: Look. We'll look for it tomorrow. I'm sure you can go to sleep without him for one night.

MePhone4: Yeah. Maybe you're right. I didn't need it to sleep back then, I don't need to now.

*Turns out it didn't go so well as everyone was asleep except for MePhone.*

MePhone4: I need my plushie back!

*In the morning, MePhone fell asleep on his breakfast.*

Gamey: MePhone Wake Up!!

MePhone4: AAAAA!!

Controlly: Woah you look like a mess.

Gamey: What happened to you?

4: He lost his plushie last night and he can't find it.

MePhone4: I can't sleep! I need something to give me comfort and safety while I'm asleep!

Gamey: Well where was the last place you had it?

MePhone4: It was on my bed the last time I saw it! I don't know where it could've gone!

4: You don't think someone took it, do you?

Controlly: Who would want to take a stuffed animal?

MePhone4: Well obviously someone if it's GONE!!

Gamey: Here let's look more around your cabin.

*The Gamer Quad goes to the Goober Quad's cabin to see if they could find the plushie.*

Gamey: Well it's not underneath any of the beds.

Controlly: It's not under any of the covers either.

MePhone4: It's not behind any of the shelves. Did you find anything 4.

4: Hold on. I'm still looking through Computer's stuff. Oooooo he has a pacifier.

MePhone4: Stop looking through his stuff! We already checked him and he doesn't have it!