i ; ' Worst birthday ever. '

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

' I hate to do this to you on your birthday, happy birthday, by the way. ' Party favor - Billie Eilish.

DISCLAIMER!! : I'm automatically assuming that Percy jackson and everyone else is in 2024 just like us, as they have iPhones and Twitter in the show. As for Luke's age, I think he is 19, if he isn't, I'll change the ages. Thank you !

✩°。 ⋆⸜⚔️✮
19 years ago
19 years ago Victorias mother, Dior, had a relationship with Ares, the god of war. The thing is, Celeste didn't know that she was a side piece, so the whole time while Celeste was supposedly in a relationship with Ares, Ares was also in a relationship with Aphrodite.

Celeste isn't dumb, so she found out eventually. And broke up with Ares. She instead got together with a nice man named Dylan, and he was great of course, but, ares didn't give up.

He tried to spend time with his 'kids' but he hated kids, so it never really worked out. He always ended up yelling at them or dropping them back off at home.

Aphrodite was envious of the attention Ares had tried to give the family, how her spouse had such beautiful daughters. This angered the goddess, and she convinced Ares that they were only trying to take his glory, making Ares paranoid.

The only thing Ares cared about more then Celeste was glory. Glory meant you could have power over people, intimidate them, and they don't have the guts to mess with you. So Ares, being the god of war, quickly plotted to take out the family.

✩°。 ⋆⸜⚔️✮
6/23/2018

Victoria skipped downstairs cheerfully in her blue dress, but when she came down, no one was there. She stood at the bottom of the staircase, puzzled. She slowly walked around the living room and inspected it before hearing her mother and her sister yell, "Suprise!!" Her mother and her sister shouted. Victoria squealed in excitement.

"Happy birthday!" Her older sister, Armani, screamed joyfully, handing her a gift box. Her mother handed her one too. Victoria sat down at the dining table, smiling. She opened the tiny box and inside saw a beautiful necklace and a ring. The necklace was silver with a large clear heart pendant at the end of the necklace. The heart was clear and had small pieces of amethyst in it. The ring had her initials, V.P, engraved on it.

"I know the rings big but, there's enough room in the pendant for you to store it in until you can fit it." Her step-father smiled. Victoria grabbed the necklace and put the thin ring inside the pendant, clasping it down. Armani was quick to help her tie it around her neck. The family was all happy as they watched Armani put the necklace on her sister.