ii ; ' I dont need your help. '

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

' You take the man out of the city, not the city out the man. ' - End of Beginning, DJO.
✩°。 ⋆⸜⚔️✮

𝓥ictoria had been hearing about this Percy kid and how he killed a Minotaur, and so did Clarisse. Clarisse was jealous of this kid, and sent Victoria to go check if he was awake in the infirmary yet. So now, there stands Victoria infront of Percy's infirmary bed, staring as he stirred. "Where am I?" He muttered. "You drool when you sleep." Victoria spoke, crossing her arms. "What?" Percy Said, surrending to unconsciousness once again.

✩°。 ⋆⸜⚔️✮

Victoria grunted as she bumped into someone. "Move." She spat, turning around and seeing it was Percy, she only got a small glance at him before Clarisse shoved him into the ground. "Knock it off, Clarisse. It's his first day, come on." Luke said before looking at Victoria, Armani at his side. "Oh, hey Ria." Armani greeted, Victoria nodded, going to stand at her side. "This the kid that killed the Minotaur?" Victoria asked. "Yeah." "I'll bet, Look you want attention around here dummy? Better be ready when it comes." Clarisse stepped in, walking away with Victoria.

"They seem nice." Percy said, watching the girls walk away. "Ares kids, they come by it honestly. Except Victoria, she's not super rude if you warm up to her." Luke admitted. "Well, why doesn't Clarisse mess with you two?" "She knows better." Armani smirked.

✩°。 ⋆⸜⚔️✮

Victoria spied on Percy as he tried to shoot a bow and arrow, ducking down before he impaled her in the head. She also followed them when Percy tried to craft a sword. Percy hit the blade harshly, slightly smiling before hitting it again, making it fly into a sack of cloth and burning through it.

✩°。 ⋆⸜⚔️✮

After a long day of spying of the two boys, she laid down in her cabin, playing with her necklace. She saw Clarisse step out the cabin with two of her friends and decided to follow. Victoria slipped inside the bathroom stall, listening in as she heard a thud, probably Percy falling on the ground. "Every new kid shows up here and think they're special. Do you think you're special?" Clarisse questioned, walking towards him.

Percy shook his head. "No." The two friends grabbed Percy by the armpits as he grunted. "Tell me you made it all up about the Minotaur, and I'll let you go." Clarisse cooed. "I didn't make anything up." The two friends quickly rushed to dunk Percy into the toilet as he fought back.

Victoria rushed out the stall to try and keep them from dunking him in the toilet, but Clarisse held her back, chuckling. "Some kids gotta learn the hard way, Vicky."