iii ; ' Hope you enjoyed the lifelong neglect. '

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

' You're obsessed just let it go. You're dead to me. ' Dead To Me - Kali Uchis.

✩°。 ⋆⸜⚔️✮

𝓒hiron began to speak as Victoria stood up tall next to Annabeth. "The Oracle has confirmed what we expected, that this quest will proceed toward the Underworld, where you will confront the god who had rebelled against his brothers." He said. "Hades." Chiron kept talking, Victoria trying to listen but she was focused on the fact that Percy might not take her on this quest. Why would he? She chased him, sliced his arm, and tried to punch him when he broke her necklace.

"I have selected our most compelling candidates, from which you will choose three to join you on this quest and ensure-" "Annnabeth." Percy said. "Annabeth and.. and Victoria." He added. "Are you sure you don't wanna hear more?" Chiron asked. Percy shook his head.

Victoria was relieved, letting out a breath she had no idea she was holding.

✩°。 ⋆⸜⚔️✮

Victoria packed up her things, and saw Luke heading to Percy's cabin and followed, sitting down next to him. "—200 dollars in cash and a bag of these. I think they're Canadian, maybe? Or from Chuck. E. Cheese, I don't know." Percy said, smiling. "They're Golden drachmas. Dollars for the human world, drachmas for mythic world. Don't mix it up." Victoria warned.

Luke pulled out a box and gave it to Percy, also handing Victoria a dagger. She smiled, muttering a thanks before putting it in her holster, looking at Percy's converse.

"These are.. interesting." Percy said, trying to sound enthusiastic. Luke picked one up before speaking. "Maia." He said, the converse now showing wings. "Those are interesting." Percy softly chuckled. "A gift from my dad." Luke clicked his tongue. "Maia." He said, the wings now disappearing.

"I thought about choosing you before I chose Victoria." He said, Victoria scoffing. "Thats so kind of you." She said sarcastically. "Hey. Victoria's a lot stronger then you think. " Luke smirked. "I was afraid. I have a chance to rescue my mom from Hades. I can't let anything stop me." Percy said.

"I'm afraid if it gets in the way of the quest, the girls might try to. And you told me you'd be on their side no matter what, and-" Percy added, sighing. "It's okay." Luke reassured the boy. Victoria started to get annoyed and rolled her eyes, walking away. The boys stared at her confused, but let it go.

"Anyways. Really, I get it." Luke spoke softly. "Just take care of each other out there, Especially Victoria. I promise you she's not a actual asshole, that's just the way her voice sounds. She has a asshole voice." He chuckled a bit.