; demigod abilities

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

✩°。 ⋆⸜⚔️✮

All demi-god children have specific abilities, so let's check out the ones Ares kids get.

READ | if the word is highlighted and curved like this, for example, it is a power that Victoria and Armani wield. (They just don't know it yet.)

1 | Enhanced Physical Prowess: Children of Ares have enhanced strength, agility, swiftness and combat skills. (This is a pre-existing trait for all children of Ares.)

2 | Telumkinesis: Children of Ares can have the ability of Telumkinesis, or control over weapons.

3 | Armor Summoning: Children of Ares can summon armor at will.

4 | Weapon Curse: Children of Ares have the power to curse their opponents' weapons and transfigure any object into any weapon.

5 | Strategic Warfare: Children of Ares sometimes have expertise in strategic warfare.

6 | Odikinesis: Children of Ares tend to have Odikinesis, or the ability to control feelings of impulsive anger, hatred, and bloodlust.

7 | Necromancy (Limited): Children of Ares rarely have Necromancy, the supposed practice of communicating with the dead, but those communications are limited to death in warfare.

8 | Zoolinguism: Children of Ares can communicate with boars/pigs and vultures.

9 | Odikinetic Aura: Children of Ares have an aura that often makes people around them want to fight.

10 | Hemokinesis: Children of Ares can peer into one's mind and implant thoughts and emotions, mainly of violence or anger, but some can learn to use it for other things like reading thoughts and relaxing others. They can also use this power to inflict, cause, or increase pain. But they can also use this power in reverse to reduce, or take away pain.

11 | Pyrokenisis: On extremely rare occasion, children of Ares have Pyrokinesis, specifically for explosives. However, only a few documented children of Ares have Pyrokinesis in the general sense. This is because fire is associated with war and anarchy, as well as Ares's children's' hot-headedness and temper. Although their Pyrokinesis isn't as powerful as those of children of Hephaestus.

12 | Adaptability: Children of Ares can skill and adapt to fighting styles faster than most half-bloods.