ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚

its been a long time i just hope you guys are doing well stay healthy and be with me till the end ...........

AFTER THE OFFICE (half past eight PM)

Jungkook and j-hope both came home, (hobi stays with jungkook per his insist). suga was sleeping on the couch i n the living room. jin was preparing dinner and namjoon was tying to disturb him. MRS. jeon was also helping jin.

"Baby, please try to understand. you can't overwork. you already spend your full day on restuarant. you have to take rest for yourself and our baby" Namjoon was pleading for almost 20 minutes. But jin was giving no shoulders.

"What's your problem joon.  i didn't spent my full day there. You  were creating problems there. You barely let me touch anything and i am preparing dinner for my babies . See, mom also helping me. SO, just let me complete my work. it's almost finished" 

jungkook and j-hope came  towards the living room while smiling. seeing suga sleeping on the couch both shook their head. j-hope was smirking . jungkook look at j-hope nod his head and smirk.

"YOON  HYUNGIEEEE" "SUGA HYUNGGGG"

"what's your problem man. Why you both are shouting." Yoongi immediately open his eyes and glare at them. Both of them were giggling while looking at sleepy yoongi.

"you better have a good excuse for disturbing my sleep. or else i will punish you both" yoongi said while glaring at them. They both stop laughing, looked at each other and gulp. 

"yoon hyung, jungkook was saying you never scold him" J-Hope wink at jungkook and gesture him to change the topic.

"What's this. why will i scold him. He is just a baby for me who grew up infront of my eyes"

"Hyung, i am not a baby.  I am grown, handsome and hot man now" jungkook said while sulking with a tinny pout on his lips.

"yeah yeah grown, handsome and hot man is now sulking with a pout just like a baby" J-Hope laugh at jungkook who was sitting beside yoongi on couch with a pout glaring at J-Hope.

"ahh just go both of you, please fresh up and let me sleep i am very tired"

" Hyung why are you tired?, What have you done that you are this much tired? " Jungkook tease yoongi mischievously while smirking.

"Shut up brat, i am tired just because of your tiger. He didn't let me sit even for one second "

"ohhhh my tiger, i didn't say hello to my baby"  J-hope rolls his eyes at his behaviour and walk towards his room.

jungkook also walk towards the backside of the mansion. There was two big rooms. (in one of his room was his grand Black tiger and in other's  room were some rapist ) and a huge playground.  Jungkook  entered one room. his Black tiger jump on him and start to lick his face affectionately, Jungkook chuckle at his behaviour and pat his head.

"My baby missed me alot, calm down my tiger, Dada is here" 

Jungkook spent half hour with his baby and feed him fresh meat, clean his paws, face and hairs with disinfectant. He also brushed his Incisors and carnassial teeth. He left from there with a satisfied smile. After fresh up, he came down stairs. Dinner was already served. He ate his dinner in peaceful atmosphere with everyone . Then, came towards living room. J-Hope was already present there.

" Hobi hyung, tomorrow a boy will deliver our LA's business file and some documents related to mafia's stuff. Make sure to pick the boy and documents from airport. Those documents are very important for us"  Jungkook said while going towards his room.