ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟝

Assalam o alaikum... 

This will be short chapter i think.............

I Just Hope you guys are doing well..............

Morning  9 O'clock 

Everyone ate their breakfast while talking to tae Who was just being shy getting lots of attention. J-hope smile in relief seeing his little brother being comfortable around others. Jungkook just ate his breakfast coldly.  jin was just adoring the Younger and cooing at his every action. They were sitting in living room talking to each-other.

"J-hope your brother is really a bundle of happiness. I just want to request you to please let him stay with us here. You all go to your work and i mostly stays there alone, so, i would really love it if he stay here. I will be very thankful to you." Mrs. Jeon said with a smile looking at J-hope with hopeful eyes.

"No No aunty please don't embarrassed me saying 'thank you'. You all are like a family to me and i respect you alot. If Taehyung is ready i have no problem." J-hope was looking at Taehyung who was just confused abut staying with them. 

"Please taetae, i will prepare your everyday meal. please" Jin said cutely. Taehyung  giggle and nod his head.

"yayyyy Come. i will show you around." Jin holds Taehyung's hand excitedly dragging him outside. Taehyung Looked at J-hope for asking permission who just nod his head with a smile. Jungkook and suga  left for office. Namjoon also left for his hospital. Mrs. jeon was telling the maids about lunch and cleansing. J-hope walks towards Taehyung and kissed his for-head.

"Don't worry i will be back soon. If you need any thing just inform me i will be here in front of you. Ok and Don't Upset. Jin Hyung is nice, He will take care of you. I will try to come early than usual. Ok? "

Taehyung nod his head while smiling and kissed J-hope's cheeks than hug him tightly.

"Jungkook's house" 

After 2 hours Jin finally came to an end. They were talking about their memories with their families  giggling and walking here and there.  

"Really grandpa look like the same" Taehyung was laughing while holding jin's hand. Jin was also laughing with him. They were laughing with each-other. Nobody can tell this, they are meeting for the very first time. They were very comfortable about sharing each others secretes. 

"jin Hyung, You're pregnant. is this a boy or girl?" Taehyung said while looking at him cutely with curious eyes.

"I don't know about gender but we are happy. We are going to  keep this as a surprise." 

"jin hyung, Do you decide any name for the baby?" Taehyung was getting more curious about baby.

"No, we didn't" Jin said while adoring the fluff ball who just start to jump happily.