ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟜

I Just hope you're liking my story..... just  comment to let me know ..........  okkkk i wont waste your time on my childish talk. you keep going.

7:00AM SEOUL

J-hope was searching for taehyung everywhere. Meantime, jimin called him. J-Hope picked the call.

"Hyung where is tae. He isn't picking my call. Please, pass the phone to tae I wanna talk  to him."

"Minnie I don't know where is he? I searched whole airport, waiting area everywhere. but Tae is nowhere to found"

"What do you mean HYUNG. Where is my tae? Hyung you told me, you will manage everything. Where s he?

" I don't know minnie. I reached airport on time but he is not here. The airhostess i hired told me that Tae already left from there. But he is not here. Minnie I am very scared. What if something happened to my Pumpkin. N-NNO n-no I will search for him" J-Hope was at the verge of crying. His voice was shaking.

"Hyung I am coming. I Can't risk with my bear's safety. It's all my fault. I should never let him go there alone. its all my fault. Fuck millions deal I am Just coming there by myself." Jimin was Grunt and cut the call.

J-Hope searched there for half an hour with his dizzy mind and lots of thoughts. Meantime, he met the boy who was about to deliver jungkook documents. He met him and explains him whole situation. The other male also promised him to search for tae with him. After an hour jungkook called him and informed him about Taehyung. J-hope sigh in relief and runs towards his car with other male. They were already near the office.

================================================

ON    THE    OTHER   SIDE......

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung  who was glaring at the cold floor. Jungkook shook his head and called his PA. His PA came there immediately and bowed towards Jungkook who just nod.

"Mark bring me a cup of Frappuccino with no Sugar and" He looked towards Taehyung who was still looking at floor" would you like to have something?"

Teahyung just blink his Eyes thrice and than nod his head as 'no'.  Jungkook just nod his head and gesture Mark to go from there. Taehyung was hungry but he was not trusting any stranger with something to eat. He was just waiting for his hyung to come. Soon the door was opened again with a worried J-Hope and an another male. Taehyung looked towards J-hope and his eyes filled with fresh tears. He run towards his hyung, hug him tightly and start crying softly. 

J-hope was also shedding tears of worriedness and imperil. He was also Afraid to lose Taehyung. He hugged Taehyung very steadfastly. He always treat Taehyung like his own child. After there parents death, He never left Taehyung and jimin's side. Jimin was strong and can protect himself but Taehyung was a fluff ball. he kissed Taehyung's whole face. He was rubbing his back and patting his head. He wiped Taehyung's tears off and kissed his for-head.

"My Pumpkin, My Baby, My Love are you ok. You didn't hurt yourself anywhere right. let me see if you are hurt or not. You know, How much I was scared when i didn't find you there."

Jungkook was looking at them with blank face and shook his head ' Both brothers are same crying babies and afraid.' he thought and stands up from his chair and sign the other male to come towards him.

 " Are you Kai?"

"  Yes sir, I am Kim Jong-in. You can call me kai. I am 30 years old"

" OH so you are the one who was about to deliver our documents and files." Jungkook said while looking at the male named as Kai. Kai nodded his head and forward his hand.