ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟛

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM ........ Army How are you.? I just hope you are doing great .... Take care of yourself and your love one's. stay tune.........

in this chapter they will meet each-other for the first time

Jimin ,baekhyun and chaneyol came to see off Taehyung. Taehyung was very happy but afraid at the same time travelling alone. He didn't travel alone before. Jimin was advising taehyung again and again about safety,   call him after reaching there, not talk to any stranger. Jimin was combing taehyung's hairs with his hands with teary eyes.

"Minnie Hyungggg why are you crying?" Taehyung whine at this.

"My baby will travel alone for the first time, I am just worried. What if something happened and i will not be there for your protection."

" hyung i am big boy" Taehyung sulked.

" Yes i know you are a big boy who just cry for his Strawberry milk." Jimin tease him to light the environment.

"Hyung you are embarrassing me in-front of my others hyungs." Tae pout and try to glare at jimin but end up looking cute.

'' FLIGHT ANNOUNCEMENT "

"OK Hyung i have to go now take care of yourself and ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR MEETING" Taehyung hugged jimin tightly. He also hugged chaneyol and Baekhyun and kissed 3 of them on their cheeks. 

"i will come to see you, tae care of yourself ok baby don't eat from outside. it will upset your stomach" Jimin kissed his for-head. 

" ok hyung bye bye" he cutely waved at them. He grabbed the handle of his two bags and walked inside airport with his passport and tickets.  

After 15-minutes of checking he entered their. He was looking here and there cutely and liking his lips again and again out of nervousness.  It was going to be very long flight. Airplane started. He was trembling from inside. He started to panic slightly and shut his eyes tightly. After some time everything was back to normal. Airhostess came towards him and offered him something to eat but he denied innocently. He started to read his book to pass the time. After an hour he got bored and decided to have some sleep. 6 hours passed just like this. He was a light sleeper even a slight noise disturbed his sleep. That's why he can't have a proper sleep. 

He looked here and there and saw 2 bulky men was staring at him lustfully. He got scared and uncomfortable. The airhostess was taking a good care of him per J-Hope's order. After making sure, the food was safe. He just ate a sandwich and a hot cocoa. Whole flight, he was scared and afraid to sleep. He can't eat, can't sleep and can't even look around just because of two persons staring at  him. He just pray to God for his safety. 

==============================

 "Hobi hyung, the boy will be here tomorrow due to some problems of security he can't make it today. So, he will here by tomorrow morning. Make sure to pick him up from airport."

" i will. You don't have to worried about this. i will take suga hyung with me. i also have to pick someone else from airport." 

" ok that's better Good night hyung "

jungkook entered his room and sigh tiredly, walks towards bathroom took a shower and wore night pajama's. After that, He complete his night routine. lay on the bed and sigh heavily 

" Why I am feeling strange? What are these strange feelings?" he looked at his clock the time shows 1:35am "ahhh jungkook you just need to sleep"  

J-Hope wake up at 5 o' clock and walk towards suga's room to complete his biggest mission to wake up MIN YOONGI