✨𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐙𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓✨

ZOOGER FOREST

(I use Zoo and Danger and combine them both to create this name.)

Zoo means every kinds of animals are in this forest

Danger means, every single one of them even the one we considered weak and always the pray is dangerous.

——————————————————

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜?

This forest has all kinds of animals, even the one that is normally weak and always the pray animals in Aki's previous world.

Every animals has unique colors, and appearance. But even so they are still called the same.

They can still be eaten like in aki's previous world, but unlike in the previous world, they are more hard and risky to catch.

Even guns doesn't work on them because their skin is also hard.

And they also have strong sense, and once they sense you. They will either act like they don't know so they can fool you or attack you in their fast speed.

The only things that can defeat them is cutting their foot for them to get weak and kill them by cutting their neck.

Even animals has rulers they follow or fears.

(I will explain it in the animals explaination below)

——————————————————

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚉𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝' 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎?

The Zooger forest has many bunch of dark wood with grey trees and it's leaves is grey with greens, it looks like it's going to rot but it isn't.

The grasses are normal like in the outside but unlike any other forest there is no path to lead anywhere, so there is a high chance that you'll get lost.

But even without any paths the hunters still able to get in and out by using their track device.

The Zooger forest is at the left side of the Evanburge Kingdom. It's far away from there but if you look at the map, it's more near at the evenburg than any other cities or kingdoms.

——————————————————

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚉𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜:

(Even if they're located to Zooger Forest, they can also be at any other places like near cities or towns)

(I'm just gonna explain the animals that is with Zio/Aki right now)

(Because I am not confident that Zooger forest will show up at any chapters, I might do or might not. But if I ever do, then I will explain the animals at that chapter by using third person POV.)