✨Chapter 6: why does people keep stopping me everytime?✨

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
After being at the infirmary for a whole day, Aki aka Zio in the next day is finally back to his dorm room.

And as for Hiro, he made sure that there are no knife left in the dorm room, and hid it somewhere safe... For Zio's sake.

Zio is currently lying in the floor with Wual, Geme, Throx, And Rhorn.

You might think, why floor? Not the bed? Ask Aki.

The animals are just sitting beside their owner and observing him, while Zio have his eyes closed.

"Young master, the floor is cold. You should lay on the bed." Hiro went close to him and looks down on him, bending his body to face him.

Zio opened his eyes.

"... I don't wanna." He then closed his eyes again.

Hiro sigh.

𝚉𝚒𝚘/𝙰𝚔𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
I felt myself being carried, after I closed my eyes by Hiro.

I opened my eyes as I was startled, I was not used to being carried so randomly.

Then I look at him, and I just felt my back hit something soft.

Oh... He put me to bed... Well, I guess that's good, I was feeling lazy after all to get to the bed, that's why I'm on the floor.

"Young master, you're going to go to school later. The time will be 12:00pm, and right now it's currently 8:00 am, so it's 4 hours from now. You can rest if you want I'll wake you up." Hiro who is in his usual straight composure and stoic face said.

I only hummed.

"Also, no animals are allowed in the classroom, so unfortunately, this animals will stay here at the dorm."

I nodded.

"Well then, I will be preparing your things so once you are willing to get ready, it's already prepared." He bowed and left.

.....
.....
....
....
....

It's been few minutes of silence, me who is only looking at the ceiling while my body is lazy to move.

The animals are just playing as usual on the floor, one of them keeps coming up on the bed and nuzzle me then come back to play with them.

Hiro is still preparing, so a little stroll around the school won't hurt right?

I get up, then went to the door, the animals followed me, I didn't really care so I let them.

I went out the dorm building, and went to explore the campus, there are still no students around because it's still not class time.

'Huh... This is so boring... Maybe staying on the dorm would be better...'

'I should go back.'

Then I past through a table.

I don't know but why do people in here like to leave something sharpy? Isn't that dangerous?

Yes, it is. And guess what? I'm back✨ suicidal self!

I took that sharpy thing, it's not knife, or anything but it's sharp.

Then I left the place and went to somewhere kind of hidden, because even if it's still empty, I know that Hiro is some kind of a teleporter, who always appear out of nowhere everytime I do something suicidal.

I saw a kind of alley place, so I went there, the animals are still following me.

I look at the sharpy thing, its not metal, but rather a wood..