✨Chapter 11: Where my sanity(or maybe A/n's) will be gone for awhile✨

𝙰𝚔𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
After all that commotions, I'm now out of the infirmary. I wonder if I'll go back there again. (ᴀ/ɴ: ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴғɪʀᴍᴀʀʏ soon(•ˋ _ ˊ•))

I was told that I don't need to go to class, but I can still wonder around. But of course, I need to be with someone.

It is not easy to always be with someone, don't they even think that people can get uncomfortable when they're with them?

That is just 'for me' situation, I did something which is very dumb of me and now it led to this.

Well, even so. I will still plan to attempt. If only they know... I would die in the next 9 months, they would not do this. What if I just told them?Nah, that'll ruin it.

So anyway, getting out of my world of thoughts, which is all about committing suicide,

I am now in mu dorm room with of course Hiro as always, but the only difference is Reo and Gabriel the Prince is here.

What the heck are they doing here? I wasn't inform that there will be visitors today?

"Is there something you need?.." I asked as I look at my hand.

What if I cut them? Then I 'accidentally' cut my veins that can led me to death?

"Guarding you with your butler." Gabriel answered.

It's still weekdays though? So they still have class.

"Go back to your class." I said.

Now to think of it, almost all the characters are 1st years. Am I the only 2nd year character? Well, they're are mobs but they're not part of the story.

So I'm the oldest person out of all the harem members of the heroine?

Wait what is her name again? I know it starts with E.... El? That's a boy name. Elsa? I think not... El.... Elegrosa...

Ahh I can remember, why am I even trying to?

"We excuse ourselves." Reo speaks.

"Skipping class is bad." I said back

"It's alright, it's only once."

"Your knowledge will reduce"

"It's only once..." Reo said again.

"Come on, hiro is literally here! Why do you all have to be here!?"

Like, come on. I know I jumped, but I'm not doing it twice.........

.....Maybe.

"Don't worry, we'll just be here with you and not bother you at all." Gabriel then said.

"We're also guarding you because we need to report it to the principal and maybe also to the owner of the school, which is clearly my father, The King."

Why would a king like him care if I do what I want?

"Young master, they will not bother you at all. They'll just stay with us."

"... Fine..." I sigh. You can't win when the person is pushy.... Well I'm kind of pushy too.

I walk to my bed and flop my face and front body on it. Today is a really longgggg dayyyy.

......

.....

.....

40 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳-----

I WANNA DIEEEE!!!

Why is this so hard to obtain!? Like I just stab myself or jump on a high building and there I die, but why am I still alive!?