✨Chapter 8: Jumping on the roof, Part 2✨

𝙰𝚔𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
Is he gone?..

I went back up in the 5th floor, and I saw no one. Except for few students, almost no one is in this hall.

I sigh, I should look on the rooftop if he's there.

I took a step on the stairs, and someone-

It's getting annoying, for real this time(-"- )

Who is it now?-

I look at who is it. The boy is a little taller than me. Why is everyone so tall?

"I-... Good morning..u-um.. Stalker?.." Should expect that, I was known as the stalker here after all. Who is this guy? I didn't see him in the novel at all.. Or maybe I forgot..

"Uh.. Goodbye! Thanks for your time!!" Then he run off.

.....

.....did he lose a bet or something? Welp, let's just go up. That was such a waste of time, I should've ignored him.

I went up the stairs, and as I reach the top of the stairs or rather the 6th floor, I was met with a dark brown door.

I opened it slowly, trying to peek, if anyone was there and as I figured that no one is there.

I fully opened the door and closed it as I went past it. I went over the railing.

I look down, and I saw the campus. Almost all the students are there hanging out and eating.

I also see some few familiar characters that is also shown in the novel book.

I'm feeling deja vu. Well, of course, I've done this already.

I climb the rail and went to the other side. I took my last breath.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
Everyone was minding their own business, when suddenly someone shouts.

"SOMEONE IS AT THE ROOFTOP!" They all look at what the girl is pointing, and they saw a certain person in the rooftop, he was not at the main ground of the rooftop, but he is in the side looking down at them.

Everyone's faces turned into shock and terrifying expressions.

A certain violet hair guy, ran into the building, in speed. That's Reo, he was shocked by what he's seen when he is just eating peacefully in one of the benches table.

Then there shows, a two light green people, they look identical to each other, almost looks like twins,... Because they are.

"Isn't that Zio Arisona?"

"Is he going to jump?.."

They both look at each other, then ran inside the school building he's in.

A certain pitch black hair guy, also looked up on the guy in the rooftop. he also ran inside the school fast.

Normally he wouldn't care, but somethings telling him that he can't let that person die, that's why he have no choice but to follow his instinct.

A white hair guy also runs inside the school building, in a fast speed than the others.

Right now, the students watches him with their terrified expressions, while 5 persons are running up the stairs, trying to catch Zio on the rooftop.

But wait... Where is the butler Hiro and the 1st male lead Gabriel? They're supposed to be in the campus right?..

𝚉𝚒𝚘 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
Ah... So loud...

I sigh, I would not blame them. Who would not be terrified when they just saw someone committing suicide by jumping on a building or school?