𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒

" well...you're better off riding with my mom," he sighed.

i nodded and we both walked downstairs to their table to ask.

time skips

" absolutely not," his dad immediately replied.

" but it's just a one time thing sir and i don't want to be outside in the dark," i slightly pouted.

" not until you make your dad apologize to me, i might consider it," he crossed his arms.

omg his dad is a whole baby who can't take criticism well but really quick to criticize others.

" why would i force my dad to apologize for something you intentionally did and plus he's a grown up who has authority over me?!," i snapped.

" don't back talk me young lady!!," he yelled.

" i'll just take her home sweetie i don't want her out in the dark," his mom agreed.

" fine whatever...i just don't want nothing to do with that girl," he rolled his eyes.

" mom i'll come with you for protection," k insisted.

she smiled and nodded.

" so do you live far from here yuna?," k's mom asked as we all headed to the car.

" no ma'am...it's not that far from here, it's about 10 minutes away," i told her and she nodded.

the three of us got into the car. i take a seat in the back while k sat up front.

" honey, did himari want to ride with us?," his mom asked.

" no...her dad wants her there," he told her.

she nodded and drove off.

time skips

during the first five minutes of the ride, it started to rain and it was just complete silence. i was looking outside the window watching the raindrops hit the window and it was quite nice until k's mom broke the silence.

" s-so yuna...how's your mom doing?," she slightly stuttered.

" o-oh, she's doing fine," i slightly stuttered as well.

she's all the sudden asking for mom? that's weird....

" i see...does she still make those good strawberry cinnamon rolls?," she slightly chuckled.

" yes...i don't think she'll ever stop baking them," i chuckled.

" i would love to try them again," she said and the awkward silence still lingered on.

" mom i don't think that's gonna happen ever again," k sighed.