𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 9

" maybe it's best for us to transfer to a different city yuna...this city is not safe for us as we speak," dad suggested.

" so that means i have to transfer schools?!," i asked raising my voice.

he nodded.

" dad no! i grew up here and have a lot of friends...and i'm here with hee," yuna shouted.

" i understand how you feel yuna...but i think it's best for you to leave the city, i don't want you or your family getting hurt," heeseung added.

" but i don't wanna leave you hee what about the relationship we have?," a tear fell from my face and heeseung wiped it.

"who said we were breaking up? we can still be together beautiful....i'll come visit you everyday," he cupped my cheeks.

" ok promise?," i pouted.

" promise?," he smiled and kissed the top of my head.

" honey, let's start finding places," yuna said as he headed inside.

mom nodded.

" i'll let you know where we are," she told heeseung and the went inside.

" let's go inside," heeseung said pushed us inside.

k's pov

i was at the company hanging out at the receptionist desk with fuma and nico.

" i think he has a mad crush on your girl," fuma teased nicholas  talking about me.

i rolled my eyes at his nonsense. like i would ever tell him that i like her.

" YOU WHAT?!," nicholas said completely infuriated.

" fuma-kun doesn't know what he's talking about," i rolled my eyes.

" i wouldn't be so sure about that...fuma-kun is always right," nicholas cocked an eyebrow.

" trust me...even if i did like her, i wouldn't be able to get with her, she's all yours," i reassured nicholas.

" i know, she's mine," he rolled his eyes.

" she's not yours until you confess," fuma smiled.

" i will! don't pressure me...i just need a little time to prepare myself for the confession," he scratched the back of his neck.

" whatever," fuma chuckled.

" hey isn't the press conference tonight?," fuma asked me.

" yeah and i have to go with himari to find a dress," i sighed annoyingly.

" why do you sound mad? i thought you like going girly shopping," nicholas chuckled.