𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟖

yuna's pov

" i want to k*ll him," dad sighed referring to k. he started pacing back and forth.

" honey that's not gonna solve anything and it would be worst on your end," mom replied.

" I RATHER GO TO JAIL THAN FOR OUR DAUGHTER TO SUFFER WITH CRAZY FANGIRLS LIKE THIS!," he yelled.

" ok sweetie let's just go to the cafeteria so we can calm down," she was pushing my dad out.

" we'll be back yuna," she said and i nodded.

" i'm most definitely gonna switch to your class so we can protect you yuna," heeseung said.

" we should too! we don't want you to go through this" kami added.

" thanks guys but hee...you love your art class," i pouted.

" yeah i love you too and don't want you getting hurt," he sighed.

i just gave him a half smile.

the nurse pulled my curtain open which divided the splitted room. there was a person that the nurses laid on the bed and my eyes widened as i found out that person was k?!

yuna's pov

why did they have to put you in this room?!," i whined loudly.

" do you think i know?! trust me i don't wanna be in here with all of you," k rolled his eyes face up at the ceiling.

" likewise," heeseung said coldly.

" whatever...just shut up and let me rest," k sighed and closed his eyes.

we all sighed and heeseung closed the curtain.

" ugh i can't stand him," i sighed.

" are you hungry?...i know you don't wanna eat this bland hospital food ," heeseung asked.

" mmm...i'm a bit hungry," i pouted.

" ok since your abdomen is ruptured, i can only bring you soup from the cafeteria?," he told me.

" soup is fine, you already know what kind i like," i gave him a half smile.

" chicken noodle soup with a juice ?," he asked.

i smiled and nodded.

" you know me so well," i smiled causing him to wink.

" we are a bit hungry too... we are going with," nami and iko got up from the chair.

" guys please don't leave me here with that beast ," i pleaded referring to k.

" we'll be straight back yuna...don't worry," kami chuckled.

" ok please hurry straight back ," i pouted at them.

" ok," they chuckled and all left.

i sighed throwing my head back against the pillow. i rested my eyes and heard k opening the curtain revealing himself.