𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓

k's pov

" were doing a little tournament game in basketball...it's me vs. k's team," heeseung explained.

" you are going down...we're gonna clean the floors with you," k taunted.

" i don't think so but we'll see at the game itself," heeseung cocked an eyebrows.

" can i go?," yuna asked.

" go where?," himari said coming up to me.

" the little tournament," heeseung replied to her.

" oh i wanna go too," himari said happily.

" it's at 5pm today," k smirked.

" WE'LL BE THERE!!!," yuna and himari said at the same time.

yuna's pov

i was getting ready for the game this evening with my besties. we are in my room getting ready for it.

" why do you have to put on some much makeup for the game?," kami said slightly disgusted.

" we might be on camera kami," i chuckled applying my lipstick on my lips giving them a smack.

" but you're gonna sweat it all off," kami sighed.

" nope...not the products i use," i smirked and winked at her.

" whatever," she chuckled.

time skips

outfit:

"are we all ready?," i asked

they both nodded and all head back to school for the tournament.

school gym

the three of us managed to find seats that was the second row of where the players would sit at the sidelines. i scanned the room and found heeseung on the other side of the room!

" ugh guys...we are on the wrong side!," i whined to them.

they also spotted heeseung on the other side.