6

Disclaimer: (Don't hate me)
I'm having Jack draw Sophia in this scene, but I do not want to try and write the whole nudeity thing, so we're just going to do it fully-clothed because I don't know how I'd be able to write anything like that. Thanks for your understanding.

- - - -

I avoided Caledon at all costs the next day. But Jack and I couldn't get enough of each other.

"Jack, I want you to draw me." I said. "So once we dock, you can always remember me, like you remember that old lady with the jewelry."

"I think it would be impossible to forget you, Sophia. But if you'd like me to draw you, I'd do it gladly." I smiled at him, and pulled his arm with me to my cabin, and he was in awe. I would be too, if I had spent my whole life living with hardly anything.

He sat down on a seat, and I looked in the mirror to touch up any imperfections. "Would you move the pillows a little more to the right? I think it would look a little nicer that way." Jack said, pointing to two of the decorative pillows on the chair I'd be sitting in. I moved them further to the right, and sat down.

"How do I pose? I'm not really good at this."

"You're doing great, Sophia. You look gorgeous. Just lay down on your side a little bit, and get comfortable." I laid down a little bit, but not too much. "Perfect, perfect... head up a little?" I put my chin up a little. "That's it. Perfect." He started working on the drawing as I just stayed still. "You're the perfect model, Sophia."

"You can call me Sophie." I said, out of the blue. I hadn't even realized I'd said it. My whole life, everyone had called me Sophia, that was how it worked, and I had learned to prefer it.

"Really? I can call you Sophie?" He seemed surprised. I was too.

"Um... Yeah. Yeah, you can. But... You're the only one who's allowed to." I smiled a little more at the thought of him calling me something no one else could.

"Well, Sophie, I feel very special. But stop smiling so big, you're going to mess up my drawing! Plus you'll make me blush!" He looked at me lovingly, which made it even harder not to laugh or smile.

"Jack, that's an impossible request." I said, as I couldn't help but laugh.

"You're just too breathtaking for me to draw when you laugh. I can't pull that off in a sketch." He said, with a loving smile. I couldn't stand it when he flirted with me, it made it hard to breathe. Actually, just anything he did made it hard to breathe. Like I was drowning in him. "I guess I'll still love you anyway." He said, fake sighing.

"I'd draw you if I were good at it." I said to him. "I'm not, I don't draw well at all, but if I could, I'd draw you."

"You should try drawing me. Maybe you'll surprise yourself." He said. He continued to move his hand around the paper drawing me. He was very focused, but not too much to pay attention to our conversation. "Plus, even if it isn't the most beautiful drawing in the world, I'd still keep it as a prized possession because you did it."

"Jack, I really love you. Everything you say and do is just so... perfect." I say softly. I'm not smiling or laughing as much anymore, because I'm serious when I say this. "I just fall in love with you even more every time I look at you. And I've never been the type to fall in love with anyone, let alone in a few days, but... you're my soulmate. I know it. I know we were meant to meet, I know you were meant to win that ticket, and I know that you're my soulmate. I love you, Jack. I really do."

He sits there quietly, smiling to himself as he draws me. He doesn't say anything for a while, as his smile continously grows. "Sophie, you're my whole world. Winning this ticket was the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"I'm going to hate when we dock and have to part ways." I sighed.

"No one said we had to part ways... just sayin'. You're not marrying Caledon anymore, you've done a great job avoiding your mom this trip, you could just run off with me, change your name, and no one would know to look for ya." He said casually. I had to think about it for a minute, but he was right. Things were different now.

We sat quietly as he continuted to draw me. When he was done, he blew at the drawing to get rid of the extra lead, and turned it to show me. It was perfect. "It's beautiful, Jack."

"I just drew what I saw." He said with a smile. "My turn, you have to draw me."

"But Jack-" He didn't let me argue it, and handed me a piece of paper from his folder, and gave me all the supplies to draw him. I felt very pressured, but if it's what he wanted, I would do it. He posed himself, but he had a big goofy smile. "Jack, be normal!" I laughed.

"Impossible, m'lady." He said, before posing for real this time. I started trying to draw the shapes and things that I saw, and it wasn't going horribly bad, but it also was nothing like anything he'd ever done. I glided my hand across the page, trying to bring out his features. "You look very focused." He said with a chuckle. "You have your toungue stuck out, it's cute." I immediately put my tongue back into my mouth, trying not to get embarassed.

"You're making this hard, Jack." I said, finishing a few final details.

No question, I was in love with this boy.

"Let me see!" He said, jumping up from the chair to see my finished product. He took it from me, and had the most genuine smile on his face I'd ever seen. "You gotta give yourself some credit, Sophie. This is really good, I love it."

"It's nothing compared to your drawings." I sighed.

"You're right, it means a lot more than mine. I'm going to keep it forever." He said, hugging it to his chest and then putting it into the folder with all his other drawings. I went to put the one of myself into the safe in the suite, and smiled at it once more before closing the safe. "How'd I get so lucky as to meet you." He whispered when I entered the room again.

"Jack, stop."

"Stop what?"

"Making me blush. Could you just not be charming for five minutes?" I laughed, and went to sit next to him. He put his arm around me, and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"As you wish, darling."

"You're already failing." I laughed, and then I was asleep in his warm embrace.