Not So Alone Time - FxM

TW: Masturbation, as well as the partner watching, teasing, and joining.
———————————————————

The apartment door was all but slammed shut. Waves of hormones flooded her body, and she breathed a sigh of relief, leaning against the kitchen counter close to the entry.

Leah's mind only raced to the sobbing entrance between her thighs. She had texted her boyfriend, but his meetings could last hours.

Her bag was half hazardly thrown onto the bed, clothing being practically ripped off her. A big surprise waited for her that weekend, especially after being on a trip from her friends and family for two weeks, but her body demanded attention now.

Marcus had spent every single one of those nights teasing her to his heart's content, promising filthy nights if she were to break her agreement of not to cum away from home.

But she was finally home.

Leah sat with her legs spread across the bed. Her skin was covered in light sweat from how she forced her body closer and closer to the edge.

For the past half hour, she had been working a buzzing vibrator against his opening. She couldn't even really understand what had come over her; she just needed release.

Her rocking hips pushed her clit harsher against the toy, pulling desperate cries out of her throat. Her body convulsed as the orgasm grew closer, promising amazing pleasure if she worked hard enough.

And she did. Her body slashed and straightened after one last rock against the vibrator, pleasure shooting up her spine in harsh bursts.

Leah softly moaned, pulling away the toy that buzzed powerfully in her palm. A sudden hand gripped her wrist and brought the toy back against her sensitive entrance.

Her body jerked to get away, both in fear and over-sensitivity. She hadn't realized her eyes had fallen closed until they flashed open and landed on her partner.

Molten hear and lust mixed in his gaze, followed by almost jealousy. As her anxiety disappeared, her hips jerked to get away from the painful pleasure.

When his other hand came down to pin her down, and he climbed on the bed to enforce the effort, she whimpered a soft "No."

Her body trembled with the vibrations that wracked her spine and, more specifically, her clit. "Oh, fuck!"

Leah's hands gripped the sheets in a tight hold, the feeling of her fluttering hole greedily devouring the vibrator as Marcus slipped it in her almost made her cum for the second time.

His fingers held a strand of her fluids between his pointer and middle, stretching like glue before he licked them clean. The action caused another shudder to run through her body.

"I can't, I can't," she muttered the soft phrase repeatedly as her walls clenched tighter and tighter against that toy from hell.

"But you will," her partner barely took a second before leaning in to kiss her. As her body struggled with the internal pain and pleasure, he controlled her with a simple kiss.

His tongue warred with hers, but Marcus always won. He nipped her bottom lip, then kissed her jaw. Marcus covered her body in kisses and soft, red teeth indents.

As his lips focused on his neck, his hands came up to cup her breasts. Leah's nipples were pinched into hard peeks, and he didn't let go until she moaned.

When she shifted, the vibrator inside her pressed against her G-spot. Her moans became desperate cries as the edge became closer, close enough she could taste it.

Her partner shifted, moving down her body. He kissed under her tits. Then, slowly across her stomach, which caused a tickling sensation as his soft beard scratched her flawless skin.

His lips trailed closer and closer, and the sensitivity as the warring hormones caused Leah to shut her thighs. Marcus's hands spread her far open before he kicked his lips and leaned down close to her opening.

Her legs fought to close; her face burning a neon-bright red at the embarrassing position. Her entrance visibly twitched under his gaze.

The world seemed to shatter. The burning fire that began in her stomach finally exploded when his tongue flattened against her clit.

The vibrator milked her walls as his tongue dove in to devour her juices. Her body jerked violently, and she screamed. His name was the only thing she knew, and she repeated it again and again.

The gratitude flowed from each syllable she spoke until he was able to calm her and remove the toy.

"I missed you."

———————————————————
Word Count: 779

Thank you for reading!
Take care of yourself, everyone!
Stay safe out there!
Have a good day/night!

-Alexai<3