𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐿𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓌...

Welcome back to Sins. The first two chapters had ya'll shocked. Ya'll didn't believe me when I said I'd fix her. What do you guys think about the story so far just based off these chapters? I'd be glad to hear the comments.

With that, enjoy...

________________________________________________________

A few days later...

BANG
BANG
BANG

The faint sounds of banging next door echoed through (Y/N)'s ears as he sat up from the couch. His couch was like a bed for him, the way he's been sleeping around these days. 

...

"What the fuck?" He asked. He gets from the couch and walks over to the balcony. After somehow making it across by not stumbling off. He looks through the window and saw Andrew and Ashley arguing at the front door. He opens the unlocked door and whistles. That got the sibling's attention.

...

"You wanna explain why you're banging so god damn early?" (Y/N) asked. 

"What am I supposed to do!?" Andrew asked.

"Anything else!" Ashley exclaims.

Just then someone banged from the other side.

"If you don't stop banging on the god damn door, ya'll not getting any food!"

'The fucking warden,' (Y/N) thought.

"You won't either way, fat ass," Andrew says.

"Says you! The delivery guy will be here in a matter of hours... Unless you don't want anything..."

(Y/N) knew he had a shit-eating grin on his face as he said that.

"So if you don't stop banging on the door, I'll be banging your head against the wall!"

"Over my dead body!" Andrew yells.

"Yeah yeah..."

The footsteps of the warden fade away as he said that. 

...

...

...

"Do you really think we'll get that delivery today?" Andrew asked Ashley and (Y/N). 

"I don't know. I'm apparently dead," (Y/N) says.

"I didn't fuck this up for us, didn't I...?" Andrew asked.

...

"Highly unlikely," Ashley says, "But I guess we'll just have to find out."

...

...

...

SNIFF
SNIFF

"I smell like cigar ass," (Y/N) says, "I'm washing my ass. Let me know if ya'll got the delivery."

________________________________________________

A few hours later...

...

...

...

"Nothing?"

"Absolutely fucking nothing."

...

...

"What else is new?"