𝐹𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹𝑜𝓂...

Welcome back to Sins. As you may know, I switched up some elements of the story, such as the pentagram. I removed that concept completely, as it's part of the process of fixing Ashley and Andrew. What if instead of using the pentagram, they just... don't? I know it plays a role later in the story, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Anyways, enjoy...

____________________________________________________________

Right where we left off...

...

...

...

Ashley pants a little as (Y/N) looks at her in shock. He had two questions. One, how the fuck did she escape her constraints? The other, when did she get time to pick up a cleaver and chop up the warden? 

Now (Y/N) had a new question.

...

"Now, my thank you, (N/N)~"

Why is she looking at him like that?

"(Y/N)!"

Andrew came in and saw the situation. He saw a smirking Ashley, and a conflicted (Y/N). Now he knows how it feels to be Andrew these days, never concise with his feelings.

...

"At least you're safe?" Andrew said.

"All thanks to me!" Ashley says happily.

...

"T-Thanks?" (Y/N) said, still undetermined with his feelings toward the situation.

"You're very very welcome, my dear (N/N)~" Ashley says.

Andrew walks over to the clearly dead warden and loots him

Andrew walks over to the clearly dead warden and loots him. He takes out a key for room 405.

"Guys, come look at this," Andrew says. Ashley and (Y/N) approach him and look at the same object.

"Ya'll know what this means right?"

...

...

...