BLURB

In the dark shadows where the devil lurks, Ranveer Singh Suryavanshi catches a glimpse of an angel.

That angel is Avantika Rathore.

Their collision sets off a chain reaction, igniting a desire within Ranveer that he can't ignore.

Avantika's beauty draws him in, and winning her becomes more than just a craving; it's his destiny.

She becomes the prize he feels compelled to claim. 

Ranveer wants to possess her completely, body and mind.

He craves her obedience, her submission to his will. 

Ranveer wants to have her fully under his control, to bend to his every command without question.

In her submission, he believes he will find ultimate satisfaction, knowing that she belongs to him alone.

Now, Picture Avantika as a delicate flower petal, easily swayed by fate's gentle breeze. But beneath that soft exterior lies a strength that demands respect.

It's like peeling back the layers of a mysterious rose to reveal the protective thorns within.

If Ranveer is the unyielding stone, Avantika is the resilient tree, standing strong against the winds of destiny.

Ranveer's stubbornness is a fierce river, carving its path.

Avantika, however, is the unwavering mountain, standing tall amid the winds, not easily swayed.

Call it obsession, call it a relentless force within him, Ranveer is set on making Avantika his. 

Victory is etched in the stars for Ranveer Singh Suryavanshi, and Avantika Rathore doesn't surrender without a fight.

~

The big question remains: Will they come together or clash?

Get ready to witness their clash, their hate, obsession, and maybe even a bit of budding love.

The story unfolds as these two strong personalities navigate their feelings and the challenges that come their way.

Will they find common ground or will their differences lead to conflict? The answers lie ahead in a journey full of emotions and surprises.

~

I'm exhilarated to embark on this journey with you all! As we dive into the lives of our characters, filled with twists, turns, and unexpected romance, I hope you're as excited as I am to see where their stories take us.

*Leave White hearts in the comments🤍

Get ready for an adventure filled with love, drama, and plenty of heartwarming moments.

Thank you.💌