AN/ WARNINGS

Copyright © [2024] by [authornova04]

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE.

Content Warning: 18+ Advisory

Hey, Butterflies!!

Before delving into the story, I want to provide a clear content warning. Please be aware of the following themes:

Explicit Content: This book contains mature themes suitable for readers aged 18 and above.

Self-Harm: There are scenes depicting self-harm, which may be triggering for some readers. Reader discretion is advised.

Imperfect Characters: The characters in this story are not flawless. They grapple with their own demons and imperfections, adding depth and realism to their personalities.

Mature Language: The story may contain mature language and explicit dialogue.

No Negative Comments: Please note that this book explores complex themes, and negative comments or criticism regarding the content will not be entertained. 

Constructive feedback is welcomed and appreciated. Readers are encouraged to approach the story with an open mind.

This warning is intended to ensure you have the necessary information before proceeding. I hope you enjoy the story if you are comfortable with the mentioned themes.

Important Note: Full-length novel with a guaranteed happily ever after and no cheating; also, it's a standalone.

Best regards,

Vidhi💌