✨💜Part one: New school, new- Not again...💜✨

(First chapter WOOO!! LETS START!!)

Jellybean has been transferred to a new school since UwU High has been burned down due to one of the students accomplishing their lifelong dream of becoming an arsonist.

They skip happily to their new school only to see the sign, only for it to read "OwO High". Jellybean rolls their eyes in annoyance and frowns as they enter the chaotic and loud buildings only to see a bunch of the students from UwU High to be here as well!

"And here we go again..."

Jellybean says this as they grab a piece of paper from their bag to find their locker amd locker code. When they reached their new locker they were greeted by a short girl in black cat ears, a white and pink anime sailor suit and a Black tail... Their old classmate Meowbahh from back in UwU High...

"Jellybean-chan! It's so yasashi to see you! Meow has been Soo excited to see you! Did meow mention meow made a new friend? You should see her! Meow gets along with her so well! Maybe we can be a super sugoi bestie group! HAHAHA-"

Meowbahh says with that same annoying high pitch anime girl voice and even more annoying loud laugh. Jellybean rolls their eyes and just nods as Meowbahh runs off trying to find her new friend.

"I hate that girl and hope that when she reheats her food in the microwave that it's still cold in the middle 😒" Jellybean remarks sarcastically as they open their locker only to be greeted by a large pink glitter bomb shot in their face and a note written in pretty handwriting and pink ink reading:

"Let's be friends Jellybean-chan! UwU! -Your new magic kawaii anime girl bestie friend, Meowbahh."

"GODDAMNIT I DON'T WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND!!"

Jellybean yells out of rage as they wipe the glitter off them everyone in the hallway stares at them. The only response was a loud and annoying "Teehee!" from Meowbahh down the hall. Jellybean turns a bright shade of pink out of embarrassment (ik they're already pink just go along with it) as they put stuff in their locker and walk to their first class.

On the way there Jellybean sees ANOTHER classmate back from UwU High. Their nemesis and possible crush? Sans the Skeleton Undertale that the spilled coffee on during their first day back in UwU High! Jellybean notices him and pretends to not see him until he calls out...

"hey, you're that weirdo that spilled coffee on me back in UwU High right?"

the skeleton asks with a harsh look on his face as Jellybean was standing there but they managed to put a annoyed glare on their face.

"Yeah, look bro I'm sorry for that. I've got things to do."

Jellybean immediately starts to walk off before they bumped into a larger skeleton in some sort of heroes costume?

"MY MY! ANOTHER HUMAN! NYEH HEH HEH! YOU MUST BE THE INFAMOUS JELLYBEAN MY DEAR BROTHER SANSY HERE TALKS LOTS OF BAD STUFF BEHIND YOUR BACK HERE! IT IS I, THE GREAT PAPARYUS! THE MUCH COOLER UNDERTALE BROTHER! ME AND MY BROTHER GO TO SEPARATE SCHOOLS BUT NOT ANYMORE SINCE YOURS BURNED DOWN! I AM ALSO THE COOLEST PERSON IN THIS SCHOOL! NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!"

This skeleton claimed is name to be Paparyus, and the cools dude in school? This seems pretty cool! The coolest dude in school, talking to Jellybean! Jellybean's face lit up in excitement and nods.

"Yup! That's me! You're as cool as they say you are!"

Jellybean says this and smiles in pure excitement and joy. Paparyus looks down at him and whispers.

"DON'T TELL ANYONE THIS BUT, YOU SEEM LIKE A COOL PERSON TOO. I THINK I WILL LET YOU SIT NEXT TO ME AND EAT SOME OF MY HOMEMADE SPAGHETTI."

Oh boy! Spaghetti?! With Paparyus?! Jellybean was already excited in all ways! Sans on the other hand, was filled with rage as he stood there and stared at his younger brother become friends with this... Loser.

"Whatever,they aren't that cool."

Sans mumbles under his breath as he walks off. Papyrus follows him and yells as he waves at Jellybean.

"FAREWELL MY NEW HUMAN FRIEND! I SHALL SEE YOU AT LUNCH AT MY SUPER COOL VIP TABLE!"

Papyrus yells as he follows Sans. Jellybean waves at him and then they start to walk to class. Secretly praying they don't have to see stupid sans or annoying Meowbahh...

"Now let's get to class..."

Jellybean mumbles as they walk into their brand new classroom...

--------------------
LMAO cliffhanger TYSM FOR READING!

Word count: 777