💜✨Unwanted friends and a super duper awesome cool guy skeleton✨💜

After meeting Y/N, Jellybean is now trying to avoid their new "bestie group" that they didn't even want to be in. Once they got their stuff and closed their locker, they started to walk to history class. They waved at Papyrus who was talking to a teacher. This teacher was a blue, tall and strong fish woman with red hair and an... Eye patch?.. He seems to really look up to her... Jellybean wanted to hang out with the super popular and cool Papyrus but he seems to be enjoying his time so Jellybean minded their own business.

Little did Bean know, Meowbahh and Y/n were following them. Meowbahh was giggling and Y/N all giggly as well. Jellybean finally acknowledged this and yells.

"CAN YIU BOTH STOP THIS AND EXPLAIN WHY ARE YOU BOTH FOLLOWING ME?!"

"Jellybean chan! We were only trying to get your attention! Because meow saw what you doodled on your note book... HEHAHAHAEHEHE"

Meowbahh laughs loudly in the same high-pitched voice. Jellybean turns a bright shade of pink in realization because Meowbahh knew what they drew on their notebook... Sans Undertale. Jellybean was starting to think they liked sans.. but they absolutely hated him! Always grouchy and mean towards them as if they killed a whole race of monsters. Jellybean shakes their head frantically in response

"be quiet nobody can know about that drawing of Sans!"

Jellybean whispers. Y/n stopped smiling. Her smile turned into a angry frown. She looks at Jellybean and glares at them.

"Sans? Oh you must be VERY mistaken. Sans, is my crush. Not yours."

Y/N says in an angry tone. Meowbahh now watches the banter in between Jellybean and Y/n

"What? I don't have a crush on him! You're weird. You know, maybe you shouldn't be such overprotective of some stupid dude! And I wasn't drawing him!"

Jellybean remarks. They were obviously in denial and pissed that Y/N was trying to steal their man. Meowbahh was stressed out so she just came up with a lie. Classic Meowbahh.

"Wait! It was all just a joke! Meow just thought that Jellybean-chan drew Sans-sama but it was just the skeleton for the science class group project meow and Jellybean-chan partnered up for!"

Meowbahh was trying to make up a good lie to cover for Jellybean. They noticed this and how genuine she was trying to protect them.

"Maybe she isn't so bad..."

Jellybean's inner monologue says in their head.

"After all, it would be super kakkoi for us to be besties and watch anime together! HEEHAHAHAEE-"

"... NEVERMIND."

Jellybean says as they gave Y/N an awkward smile. Y/N really didn't believe this, but she went with it.

"Fine, I have to be somewhere. I'll see you around Meowbahh, Bean."

"Ahh! Yes! Meow has a meeting with the anime club before class! Meow is the president of the club and I hope you consider joining! See you Y/N, Bean-sama!"

Y/N excuses herself and so does Meowbahh as she begins to walk off to some part of the school. Meowbahh waves at her and walks off as well.

Now it was time to start heading to history class...

(Time skip because lazy lmao)

Now that history class was over Jellybean starts to walk towards the cafeteria. They grab a lunch tray and get in line for food only to be served some kind of slop...

"GROSS! I hope that super, duper, awesome cool guy Papyrus shares some of his spaghetti with me..."

Jellybean beings to walk to the table where Papyrus and Sans are sitting at, but Meowbahh was waving frantically at Jellybean to sit with her, Y/N and the rest of what appears to be the anime club. Now Papyrus sees Bean and starts waving at them as well!

Who will they choose?..

————————————————————

Word count: 648