✨🥪the lunch problem🥪✨

Jellybean looks frantically between the two tables. They had to choose between the Anime club with Y/N and Meowbahh or the popular kid table with super duper awesome cool guy popular guy Papyrus. Jellybean sighs and walks over to the table with Paparyus.

Meowbahh seemed sad, but Y/N seemed happy before she saw that Jellybean was sitting with Papyrus and SANS!! Oh she was not having it at ALL!

Once they say down Paparyus' face lights up in joy and he says.

"NYEH HEH HEH HEH! I THINK YOU MADE A FINE CHOICE SITTING WITH ME!"

Papyrus says in a happy tone before he looks at Sans, who was looking down in disgust at Jellybean's lunch...

"Nasty..."

Sans says in disgust as Papyrus looks at the mixed dark greenish slop on Jellybean's lunch tray. Jellybean gives the two skeletons a sheepish smile as Papyrus throws the plate across the whole lunch room causing a bunch of the girl to duck and scream, not because they were afraid, but because they were total enamored with Paparyus' strength and coolness. Jellybean seems impressed as well.

Papyrus grabs the lid of his clear tupperware and serves some spaghetti on it like a plate for Jellybean since there weren't any at all. Jellybean grabs their fork and starts to take a bite. The pasta was overcooked... And the sauce was salty... But hey, it was better than whatever the hell was in that slop. I'm pretty sure it has the Wendy's chilli finger or the Kentucky fried rat in it. (look it up for context)

"This is really good Papyrus!"

Jellybean says as they continue chowing down on the spaghetti. Sans stares at them and rolls his eyes, or... Eye sockets... Papyrus looks really happy that jellybean likes his spaghetti.

"REALLY?! I AM GLAD TO HEAR THAT, HUMAN! NOW, ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS OVER THERE FROM THE ANIME CLUB, IT MAKES ME FEEL... SAD... SI WHY DON'T YOU INVITE SOME OVER! I'D HATE TO MAKE OTHER HUMANS FEEL LEFT OUT."

Papyrus was referring to Meowbahh and Y/N at the anime club table. Jellybean shakes their head and says in a manner trying to look kind and nice but when in reality they didn't want Meowbahh or especially Y/N sitting with them.

Papyrus shook his head and says.

"NAY DEAR HUMAN! COME! WEIRD SHORT MAGIC CAT GIRL AND THE SELF INSERT THAT ISN'T A SELF INSERT THIS STORY!"

Papyrus says as he calls out Meowbahh and Y/N. Y/N has a grin of pure evil as she sat down next to Sans. Now Sans was in-between Bean and Y/N and was visibly stressed and annoyed. Jellybean glares at Y/N and she returns the glare. Meowbahh sat next to papyrus across from Sans and she smiles.

"Thank you so much Paparyus-san!"

Meowbahh says in the same high-pitched voice making Jellybean cringe. Y/N continues to glare at Jellybean as she comments.

"Thank you so much! Oh Sans-sama~ would you like my lunch? I packed some extra Cheeseitzs in case someone would want some~"

Y/N was visibly being teasing to piss off jellybean as she handed Sans a ziplock baggie of Cheeseitzs. Jellybean was obviously pissed as they brought out a couple of small packets of ketchup from their pocket and handed them to Sans causing him to ignore the cheeseitzs.

"I have some extra ketchup packets because I have heard you liked ketchup alot Sans!"

Jellybean says as Sans opens up the packets and puts them in his spaghetti (monstrous isn't it? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Y/N was pissed as Jellybean looked at her with a classic smirk. Sans eats his spaghetti and Meowbahh speaks up.

"Oh! Jellybean-chan! Meows anime club is having tryouts and interviews after school at my house since the school says we aren't an official club at all. Would you like to join us? Just bring some merchandise from an anime and you might let you in! Every Sunday night we have a sleepover at someone's house and we binge watching some anime and read spicy Ao3 and Wattpad fanfics... HEAHEAHEA-"

Meowbahh says with AGAIN an annoying loud laugh. Jellybean gives her an awkward smile and nods.

"Uh sure..."

Jellybean responds to her as Y/n continues trying to get Sans attention but fails. After sometime lunch was over and it was time to go to the next few class. (I'm homeschooled okay. I have no idea what a real school is like so I only know that it's probably misery.)

Jellybean packs their stuff and continues to walk towards their next class when suddenly Y/N tapped them on the shoulders. She was without Meowbahh and very angry. Y/N grabbed Bean by their shirt and pinned them against the lockers

"You! Stupid ass! You might have won over sans during lunch but if you do keep this up and join the anime club too, I'm gonna make your stay here a living nightmare!"

Y/N says in an angry tone as Jellybean struggles to break free. (I'm cringing rn)

"Let me go! I don't want anything to do with Sans! He's stupid and ugly and mean just like you! I'm sure he's the perfect match for you based of your personalities!" Jellybean struggles again then finally breaks free and runs away down the hall onto their next class which was algebra. Y/N glares at them as they run away.

————————————————————
(I cringed writing this)

Word count: 920