Chapter 1-The beginning

Lloyd POV

It has been years since we have defeated the Empress. It's been great. Not too many missions. Sure, having to beat up a few bad guys, but overall it's been fun. I've decided to adopt Arin and Sora and we've all been a happy family but. . . Jay is still out there, Nya is heartbroken, but she doesn't let that get in her way. I do see Kai comforting her though.

So it's all fine.

Right?

Now Kai's comforting me instead of Nya. Here we go again.

Cole came back after seeing that Master Wu ghost thingy. I still don't know what that was about but something happened and he doesn't remember anything. Just one more thing for me to fix. All he remembers is a couple of guys in some kind of armour. Creepy.

We dunno what happened. We have been trying to look for them but no luck. Why? I don't know. It's a bit stupid really. We're ninjas. We should really be the best at searching. Oh well.

Me, Arin and Sora have decided to take drawing lessons. I like playing different drawing games with them. Our personal favourite is that you have to draw something with your opposite hand, Arin once had to draw a carrot but ended up looking like a potato or something, Sora said it looked more like an apple.

"Dad come on we are gonna do the ultimate battle of drawing with your opposite hand you don't wanna miss it!" called Arin from the table.

"Oh I am not missing this. Coming!" I called back, "You coming Kai?" I called out. Secretly, I just wanted to see Arin draw a potato apple.

"Hah, and miss seeing Arin drawing another one of his pictures? Not a chance." He called back.

Me and Kai rushed to the table where Arin, Sora and Nya were already waiting.

"Okay, what should we try to draw this time?" asked Sora

"I dunno but I do know what to do while we think. . . eat SAMOSAS!" said Arin pulling out a box of samosas.

"Yes!" yelled Sora. "Pass me the noodle one please."

Ever since we tried a samosa in the crossroads, Arin and Sora have been getting samosas every single time we go there. My favourite is the chicken mince one Arin and Sora like the noodle samosa, although they don't put garlic noodles in it so Arin has been trying to make one with garlic noodles but fails. Personally I dunno how garlic noodles (their no, sorry, our favourite food is garlic noodles) would taste in a samosa but it is worth trying. . . I hope.

"Okay enough of eating samosas, how about we draw one?" suggested Arin.

"That's gonna end up looking like a potato." said Nya.

"No, an apple." teased Sora.

"It was one time guys," sighed Arin.

"Uhh no every single time we play this game it looks the exact opposite of what it is supposed to be," said Kai with a smirk.

As they were arguing they had finished all of the samosas, Sora who was craving more samosas decided to go to the crossroads to get some more.

As they all carried on teasing each other the phone rang

"I'll get it," I called and left them arguing and teasing each other.

"Hello, Lloyd Garmadon speaking,"

"Hello, I am Meher Jade. I called you because I found out there is a new mysterious criminal group growing in Ninjago City."