𝕷𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

"liana are you a virgin..?" he asked, and that's when I got really nervous...

true I was a virgin, even tho celeb and I were in a relationship I never really let him touch me..why?, well because I always had this feeling he just wasn't worth giving my virginity too...and given he wasn't patient with me when it comes to sex....I decided to not sleep with him at least ontill after marriage....if we ever got married which as you can tell already...we didn't.

"yes...I am" I replied, getting very shy now, which was surprising because knowing me I don't get shy around men not even my ex made me feel this way ...but adrain, he sure as hell knows how to play his cards right.

he just stared at me blankly like I said something unbelievable, which actually amused me...has he never met a virgin before?

"Is something wrong?" I asked as he was still on top of me, staring at me, then said..

"But how?"

"What do you mean?" I asked

but he ignored me, then gently got off me, leaving the balcony without saying a word, I was left their feeling lost and confused.

"Did I do something..?" I asked myself in confusion as I felt anger starting to build up.

'liana, how stupid can you be? you were just about to have sex with a man you just met today!, not to mention the richest man in this country, you actually thought he'd be Intrested in you?...liana you are such an idiot he must be thinking i'm some cheap whore'

I said to myself, mentally causing myself out.

"Who cares what he thinks anyways, but...How can someone be so devilishly, good-looking...his touch, they sent electric waves all over my body...his gentle kisses...his skin on mine....damn liana get it together" I yelled the last line out in frustration.

I got up then put my pj's on making my way to my room, still fuming with rage...I was so mad at myself for letting him have access to me so easily and then leaving me out their looking stupid....ugh...I'm never talking to him again.

I got to the room throwing myself on the bed while tonight's event kept replaying in my head.

it was a nice experience, tho.

~~~time skip to next day~~~

I woke up the next day by a bright sunlight blinding my eyes, I groaned using the blankets to cover my entire face

"mum please it's way too early for this," I said, but there was no response... that's when it hit me

I am still in Adrian's house. Great

"liana get your ass up. we have to leave," Gabrielle said as she kept opening the blinds...I will so get back at her.

"I can't elle," I said with a sleepy voice, knowing damn well what awaits me at home...

"lia, what do you mean you can't? you know we can't run away forever, " she said matter of factly ( lia= shortened for liana )

"I know, but adrian said we could stay as long we wanted," I said, to which she gave me a suspicious look

"When did adrian say this exactly?" she asked with her arms folded... I can't possibly tell her about yesterday

"Well, I happened to bump into him on my way to the kitchen last night," I lied, hoping she bought it, but she didn't.

" lia, you're biting your lips, which you only do when you're nervous or lying...so you better start spitting the truth out," she said very seriously.

ugh curse my bad lying skills

"ugh fine...well long story short, he did say we are welcome to stay as long as we wanted.. and.."  I trailed off, wondering if to tell her or not.

"liana speak, I'm listening,"  she said, getting very impatient

"we almost had sex," I said, and her jaw dropped

"WHATTTTTT?!?! LIANAAAA!!!"
she yelled, and I just knew I'm done for, but what she said next took me by surprise

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN ALMOST??....so you are telling me you had the chance to have sex with the hottest man alive and it didn't happen???...I need the details now" she said getting excited...that's elle for you.

I told her every single detail, and when I told you her jaw kept dropping and she was literally squeaking until I told her the sad part where he left, and she was back to her strict mood

" is he fuckin dumb?...he had a whole damn beauty on a silver platter waiting for him and he fumbled?...he is a hobgoblin" she spat out and looked as angry as I was last night

"he sure is a hobgoblin" I said as we both laughed.

"C'mon, let's find something to eat," she said as we exited the room

~~~