𝕷𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

"Okay, guys, the cars are ready, we should get going," ayrian said as two cars pulled up in front of us. It was a lambogini Veneno Roadster, and BMW Nazca M12

my jaw literally fell off my face, and gaby's eyes were also wide in surprise.

damn this men were rich RICH. no joke.

ayrain walked over to the men who i assume were the drivers.

" we will do the driving. You both can take the day off," ayrain said, taking both car keys from them, and with that, they left.

"bro heads up" he said as he tossed the lambo key over to adrian and he caught it, adrian looked at the car keys which was tossed over to him, then started glaring daggers at ayrain.

"Swap the keys right now," adrian sternly said to ayrain, still glaring at him, and he glared right back

"No, you always get to drive the bmw, and giving we can't get another one because it was the last one in the country. And now we are stuck with sharing this one, not to mention importing another takes years, im driving it." he said sternly with a huff

"But you love the lambo," adrian said in frustration.

"Yeah, but I wanna drive this baby today. You can get another car from the garage. You also love the porche, yah take that one," ayrian said dismissively to adrain.

"No, you take it," he argued back, and all ayrain said was

"No."

"Fine, then let's play a quick game for who gets to ride the bmw," adrian stated with a smirk

"im sorry ladies, just give us 3 minutes to sort this out," adrian said politely to gabi, and I

"No problem," we both said.

gabi and i exchanged looks and her face just as confused as mine, then we both shrugged our shoulders in a '𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯' way.

"So childish, what game?" ayrain asked with a suspicious tone, looking at adrian suspiciously.

"Patience, dear brother," was all adrian said before walking over to micheal

"micheal, can you please go all the way to the fountian count to 40, then come back?" adrian said to micheal, to which he nodded, then walked over the fountain, which was about 15 steps away, but giving his tiny legs, it's about 30 steps away.

"in this game the ladies will be picking a number from 1 to 10, Gabrielle will be on ayrains team and lia on mine, after they both pick a number, and micheal comes back we will present both numbers to him and ask him to pick just one number from the choices given, which ever teams number he chooses from the option presented gets to drive the bmw....now to keep it fair we wont tell him which team is which...understood?"

adrian said, and we all nodded in agreement.

"Okay Gabrielle pls pick a number from 1 to 10" adrian said to her

"5" she replied

"Good...lia honey, pick a number from 1 to 10?" he asked me, to which I nodded curious to see who wins.

did he just call me 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺?..

"7" i replied

"Good, now we just wait for micheal," adrian said, and 8 seconds later, micheal came back.

"Okay, little man, now you have to pick between the number 7 and 5" adrian said to micheal.

looking over to adrian and ayrian, they both looked calm, but their eyes were rancing with anxiety... especially ayrains...it is a funny sight, tho.

"mhmmm...I choose...mhm..." micheal dragged his sentences, then said

"7"

"No desert for you, champ," ayrian said as he walked over to collect the lambo car keys from adrian then gave him the keys to the bmw, and the look on his face was literally worth framing.

"Why dont we all ride in one car?" I suggest as gabby nodded in agreement.

"Well, just because of an emergency, we never know," adrian said, giving me a warm, beautiful smile...I'm still mad at him, though.

"What type of emergency?" gabby asked

"Let's say an important meeting comes up, and one of us has to leave, now tell me how that is possible if we have just one car?" ayrian explained patiently to gabby as she nodded

"Okay ladies, time to go, lia you are coming with me and gabby with ayrian," adrian said.

squating down to micheals level adrian picked him up.

pushing a button on the key, ayrian and adrian both went over to the passenger seats as me and gabby walked right behind them, they both open the door to the passenger seat of each car gesturing for gabby and I to get in.

what gentle men.

adrian buckled micheal up in the seat behind us, then moved over to the drivers seat.

~~~time skip to mall~~~

we all arrived at the mall, and my word it was big as hell, I was about to open the door and get out of the car when adrian spoke up,

"Don't move." Getting down the car, he walked all the way to my side, opening the car door for me.

can this man get any hotter?

"Thank you, but I can open my own door," I said sternly, trying to hide my face from making eye contact with him.

"I know that, but doesn't mean you have to," he replied, and I could still feel his gaze burning through me.

"adrian, get me out of hear," micheal yelled impatiently, making him avert his gaze from me, then went over to get micheal out of the car.

"guys c'mon" gabby yelled, standing at the entrance of the mall with ayrian as they both motioned for us to get in, to which we did.

we got into the mall, and if the outside of the mall was pretty, then the inside was DROP DEAD GORGEOUS, it was feeled with a luxurious clothing brand of all kinds,

chanel, christian louboutin, dior, versace, Ysl, you name it, they got it all.

I nervously walked over to gabby, and then we both made eye contact, cus we were both thinking the same thing.

we can't afford any of this!

Arthur's notes:

so guys basically i will be updating late from now on because i have finals coming up and your girl needs to pass literally, also pardon me if the names were mixed up or i missed spelled words, I have dyslexia so its pretty hard to get a clean written sentence.

thank you and have a lovely week💖💖