adrian

guys, that's our Adrian's body up there.

DISCLAIMER⚠️⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE

( I wish I did, though)

------------------------------------------------

lia finally calmed down after crying for a while, so we decided to look for ayrian and Gabrielle and then call it a day.

"ayrian don't just stand there like an idota, levagliela di dosso, stronzo" ( 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 ) I motioned to adyrian.

poor guy looks terrified.

never the less Im sure he would wife Gabrielle up in a heartbeat still.

he likes his women... a bit psycho

~~~~~~

we were now riding home, and all decided to take the bmw since Gabrielle wanted to stay with lia to make sure she's okay.

and ayrian... he made up an excuse for his engine being 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒍𝒕.

he just wanted to stay with his 𝘨𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘺.

As for micheal, he was already asleep on the childs seat.

The car ride home was silent until lia spoke up

"gabby, we should have just ignored them,"

"I tried lia. She was just so annoying," she huffed with a slur tone.

" I think she was cool," ayrain opened that mouth of his, and through the rearview mirror of the car, i could see him staring at her, amused.

"I mean, it's me after all." she flipped her hair in a sassy way

"damn baby," ayrain blurted

"Stop indulging violence, you piece of shit, " I glared at him, and he glared right back.

"lia, are you okay?" ayrain asked, to which she just replied.'𝒎𝒉𝒎' Making me sigh.

"I was really looking forward to the shopping trip," gabby sighed

"we can go again tomorrow," I replied

"That won't be right, you have work, don't you?" lia asked, finally speaking more than 4 sentences.

"Don't worry your pretty head about that," I replied with a little smile, to which she smiled back.

that smile...fuck.

after a few more minutes, we arrived at the masion.

"I'll take micheal to bed," ayrian said, unbuckling micheals seat belt.

"mhm, I will escort the ladies up," we both agreed, then left.

we were a few steps away from the ladies' room when gabby spoke,

"adrian about today, I'm very -" she started, but I cut her off

"they hurt lia they deserved it," I said simply, to which she nodded and then headed inside the room.

"lia.. can you meet me at the balcony in about 15 minutes?" she looked at me a bit confused but replied.'𝘺𝘦𝘴' Nonetheless

"lia, I need help with my zip it's stuck," Gabrielle yelled on the top of her lungs when lia was barely 8 steps away. so dramatic.

"im coming," she yelled back with the same energy.

birds of the same feather, i guess.

"See you in 15," she said, with a smile then closed the door.