𝕷𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

adrain, and i got cleaned up and went back to the room. The bed was still messy...very messy.

"Come with me, baby," adrian said, stretching his hands out, signalling for me to come with him.

he led me outside the bedroom into a dark, shady room, which gave me the creeps.

"You aren't planning on killing me, right?" I asked, and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Just asking." I shrugged

"if i wanted to kill you it wouldn't be in here, but to be honest i prefer fuckin you" he smirked.

"i-um-shut up" I blurted walking away deeper into the room while he laughs.

the room was dark so it was hard to make out anything.

i was still trying to familiarise myself with my surroundings when the light turned on, and lord this room was gorgeous.

it had a beige and white aesthetic which was truly magnificent.

"You could have done that like a minute ago" I said with a huff referring to the fact he is just turning the light on now.

"I was, but i loved your theories...it gave me ideas" he said coming closer to me.

"would you like to know what those ideas were honey?" he teased now standing right infront of me with his hands wrapped around my waist.

"adrian behave." I warned

"or what?" he huskily said pulling me closer to him, very close.

i didn't even know how to reply

"or..." I trailed

"mhm?" he hummed bending his tall frame so he was now face to face with me.

he roamed his hand along my waist line while he placed kisses all over my neck, making my mind go blank...I wanted him again.

i know we just had sex but girl, i want him again.

"or want honey?" he asked again, i could feel him smirking against my neck in victory...I'm not loosing this.

"do you really want to know?" I teased back suddenly having an idea to give him a taste of his own medicine.

he pulled away from my neck then looked at me curious.

"mhm tell me" he responded

"hmm forget it, I'm not sure you can handle it" I hissed turning around to leave and just as expected he pulled me back.

"liana..." he warned

"adrain.." I warned back.

two can play this game.

he tilted his head to the side a little with a raised brow as if trying to figure something out.

"No woman has ever had the guts to speak back to me," he said with a hint of amusement in his voice.

i traced my hand down along his middle chest, seductively making him groan a little.

"There is a first time for everything, si?" I mimicked his italian

he smirked, down at me licking his bottom, lips, and I knew exactly what he was thinking.

You're right there's a first time for everything...for example what we did a few minutes ago si?" he smiled at my now flushed face.

"adrian.." I said embarrassed, and he raised hands up in the air playfully if in surrender.

i can't lose this, i wont loose this.

"You know... there is really a first time for everything," I said, mischievously making him look at me with a '𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸' look.

"Enlighten me, baby," he says, still looking at me in a suspicious way.

"Well..." I trailed my words slowly, going down on my knees, giving him a rough idea of what I was about to do.

or so he thought.

"fuck" he whispered to himself

"liana don't fuckin play with me right now" he warned me making me rethink what I was about to do.

"What? I was only trying to zip up ur pants, " I said, zipping up is pants then got up on my feet and quickly went over to the bed, laying down with a victory smile as he said stuff in Italian clearly frausted.

"𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘪 𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳à, 𝘤𝘢𝘻𝘻𝘰"
( translation: fuckin hell this woman will fuckin kill me )

-----------------------------------------------

ADRIAN

I was so goddamn hard right now, lia lowered me into a false expectation and now leaving me alone with my hard cock.

fuck.

I hate she has this much effect on me, but at the same time I like it.

"𝘮𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘭 𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘰"
( translation: she's fuckin me up )

"liana.." I called out to her almost in desperation, she has to finish what she started.

"mhm?" she replied, smiling at me with a fake innocence plastered on her very pretty face.

"I umm, y-i-" why the fuck am I stuttering???

"do you need something?" she asked with that same innocent expression plastered on her face..she knows what she's doing.

"I need you 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘤𝘦𝘻𝘻𝘢. please," I found myself begging.
( translation: sweetie )

I couldn't believe my ears. Adrian Zendro begging?

if ayrain hears about this , I won't hear the end of it.

but right now I couldn't careless, I want her mouth on my cock more than anything else right now.
I was desperate.

she signalled for me to come over and I compliaed.

she sat on the edge of the bed with me standing right in front of her.

we made eyes contact and I made sure she also wanted to do this, the hunger in her eyes tells me all I needed to know.

she went down on her knees and damn the sight alone makes me wanna come already.

why do I feel this way? it's not like I haven't done this before, but everything about lia was different she makes me feel things I definitely want to feel.

she unzipped my pants and pulled it down, and just then the door flung open interrupting us.

fuckin hell.

A/N

HEY, GUYS SO BASICALLY I LOST MY TIKTOK ACCT WHICH WAS @07_KAMSY PLEASE FOLLOW MY NEW ONE @KAMSY.SCENERIOS

FROM FRIDAY I WILL UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY BECAUSE THATS WHEN IM WRITING MY LAST PAPER!

FINALLY 💀