Chapter 7 - broken

It is now Sunday and it has been three days since Regina admitted how she feels about Emma.

Since then both she and Emma have been spending more and more time together, they have been meeting each other for fake meetings about Storybrooke but what people don't know is that they are meeting up to have some fun 'wink wink'.

Both of them sat in front of the roaring emerald flames of the fireplace in Regina's office. Emma, facing Regina, places a hand on her cheek and says "I'm so happy I get to spend my day with the most gorgeous woman that I have ever set my eyes on".

Regina blushes and places a passionate kiss on Emma's neck and then places one on her lips. Then replies "Same here I love these times we can spend together. I'm also happy it's today".

Regina places Emma's hand down on her check stands up walks over to her desk and picks something out of the top drawer. Regina walks back to Emma with something behind her back and a smile painted on her face, she bends back down and sits in front of Emma and brings out from behind her back a small red bag and places it in Emma's hand.

Emma opens up the bag and pulls out a red velvet box which holds a necklace with a pendant attached. Holding the chain in one hand and the pendant in the other see that it has a white swan wearing a crown. Emma pauses with a tear rolling down her cheeks as she looks at Regina and says "Regina I love it".

Emma turns around to face always from Regina so that she can place it around Emma's neck. Turning her back around and placing small passionate kisses upon Emma's lips. They pull apart and Regina says whilst placing a hand upon Emma's cheek "I am happy you love it. I just wanted you to know that I love you and that I will never hurt or leave you".

Emma smiles then takes Regina's hand off her check and replies whilst standing up and starts walking back and forth. Regina looks worried and stands up "Emma is everything ok, is it the necklace or did I say something if it's because I said 'I love you' then it's ok you don't need to say it yet".

Emma walks up to Regina places a soft but small kiss on Regina's lips and replies "No it's not the necklace I love it and I love you". Emma pauses when she sees that Regina has calmed down and a smile has grown on her face and continues "I have something to tell you but I'm not sure how you would react".

Regina's smile slides off her face then she walks up to Emma takes her hands in hers and says in a low tone "Emma you are the most gorgeous and amazing woman I have ever met in my life. If it wasn't for you I would probably still be my old evil self but because of you I am my good self I love you for that so whatever you need to tell me I will be there for you".

Emma takes her hands out of Regina's and says "It's not that I don't like it, in fact, it's the complete opposite because it's a special present from a special person in my life".

Regina goes to grab Emma's hands but Emma pulls away Regina in a slightly upset tone replies "than what the matter I haven't seen you react like this since that night".

Emma sighs and rubs the back of her hand on Regina's cheek then in a quiet voice but loud enough for Regina to hear "I love you but I'm scared of hurting Killian".

Regina wraps her arms around Emma's waist and gives Emma's bum a soft squeeze which causes Emma to go as red as her jacket.

Regina laughs at Emma's reaction and responds saying "Emma I know this is hard and confusing but you need to understand I'm not going to rush you into this. If you need more time then I'm happy to wait for you".

Emma places a soft kiss on the tip of Regina's nose and replies "I know you will be, I just don't know how I will break the news to Killian".

Regina pulls Emma into a hug and copies the kiss then in a quiet voice whilst propping her forehead against Emma's "I will wait for you and I will be here for you when you have decided what you want but make sure that whatever you decide make sure it is the correct one and don't worry about hurting me because I will understand".

A small tear starts forming in Emma's eyes and Regina wipes it away and softly says "Go, go and talk to Killian and then make your decision. I will see you later".