Amorentia Lipgloss (Theodore Nott)

⚠️Warnings⚠️: kissing (idk if that's a warning but imma put it in here); a little bit of making out, slight manipulation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I just don't understand." Pansy threw her hands up in exasperation.

"What? The potion's homework?" You asked her.

"No y/n! I don't understand why Blaise isn't in love with me yet!" She looked at you with a duh expression.

"Oh. Girl really? You're on this again." She talked about Blaise at least four times and hour; but lately she hadn't been as much as usual.

"Yes! Because you said that he fancied me, but if he does then why hasn't he asked me out."

"Umm, maybe he hasn't found out the perfect way to, or he's really nervous you'll say no."

"Well he needs to hurry up. I'm sick of waiting."

You laughed at your friend's words. She'd had a crush on Blaise for years. The boy had recently revealed to you that he liked her too and you had given it only a brief second thought before telling her. She had been ecstatic and had talked about him for the rest of the night.

But that had been two weeks ago. And she was getting impatient. If he liked her why hadn't he asked her out yet? You were wondering the same thing.

Pansy's face suddenly brightened and there was a glint in her eyes. You knew that glint. It meant she had an idea; and, though you loved Pansy, her ideas rarely led to the outcome she desired. They usually ended in one or both of you having detention. She leaped off her bed and walked over to her closet.

"Whatcha doin?" You asked from your side of the dorm.

"We're going to the Slytherin party tonight! And I'm going to look so hot that Blaise will want to fu-"

"Who's this we you're speaking of?"

"Umm, me and you, duh."

You looked at her. You didn't go to parties, Slytherin or otherwise.

"You're joking right?"

"Uh, no. You're coming with me."

"No."

"Come on! Please, i need my wingwoman."

"Last time you needed me to be your wingwoman you called me cockblocker. Even thought i only did what you told me."

"Well, you did it wrong."

"Or maybe you were too drunk to know what to say."

"Whatever. Please."

"What if i offer my services in another way?"

"Depends on what that way is."

"Well, you know we're studying amortentia in potions and if you give someone amortentia you can make them fall in love with you."

"Yes." She trailed off, waiting for you to continue.

"Well i thought, why should the person have to ingest it, and what if they don't do it? What if they throw it up, what if they don't like whatever you put it in."

"All thoughts that you would have. Now hurry up and tell me."

You rolled your eyes at her impatience.

"So i looked at the potion's ingredients and how you make it, added some stuff, and turned it into a lipgloss."

She looked at you with a confused expression.