I Hate You (Colby Brock)

"Bitch!"

"Asshole!"

You and Colby were arguing again. Rather loudly, to the dismay of everyone else.

Sam sighed and shook his head, "I don't get why they hate each other so much."

"I don't either. Has Colby said anything to you about it?" Katrina asked.

"Nope, not a word. Has Y/n said anything to you?"

"No she hasn't. Tara, has she said anything to you?"

"About why she hates him or how much she hates him?"

"Why."

"Nope, she has told me multiple times that she hates him though."

"Weird. Colby tells me everything and he definitely would tell me what someone did if it made him act like that."

"Same with Y/n. I've never seen her be like that with anyone." Katrina sighed.

"They fight so much you'd think that they're trying to cover up that they're dating or something."

Everyone turned to Jake with varying expressions of confusion and disbelief.

"Jake. Babe," Tara started, "sometimes you should not talk."

"What? Come on guys, you can't tell me that you have felt the tension between those two."

"Nope."

"Definitely not."

"Never."

"You're delusional."

"Whatever. I'm telling you guys, something's going on between them."  Jake threw a piece of popcorn in his mouth.

The group turned back towards their movie while the scream-fight continued upstairs.

"Ugh! I hate you!" A door slammed.

"I hate you more!"

"I think that was the quickest fight they've ever had." Corey said, his eyes still on the TV.

"For real."

Colby came down the stairs a moment later. He grabbed his keys and stomped out the door without a word.

"Wonder where he's going." Sam grabbed another piece of popcorn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colby opened the door to his truck and hopped in.

"You think they bought it?"

"I hope they did." He leaned his head back against the headrest. He turned his towards
y/n and smiled. "Hi pretty girl."

Y/n laughed, "Hi."
She leaned over and gave him a quick kiss. "You're a pretty good actor Mr. Brock."

"You're not too bad yourself, Miss l/n." He smirked slightly.

They gazed at each other for a moment before y/n spoke, "We should probably get going if we're going to make our reservation."

Colby sat up and started the truck, chuckling. "What a way to start date night."