Fire and Smoke

Amelia P.O.V

I heard nothing but silence, My body laying still on a cold hard floor, with dead bodies all around me and blood all around me. My eyes were closed shut as my hands gripped tightly onto the handle of my blades. And to top it all off I can still hear her voice lingering in my head. her soft and gentle voice, just calling my name as I lay there. As I continued to lay there I soon felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I let out a deep heavy sigh, As I got up from the floor. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and answered who was calling me. "Hello?" I said, My tone was deep and grassy. "Hi Ameila, it's Sasha, I hope I'm not catching you in a bad time, am I?" she asked, "No, not at all, I was just finishing up business. But enough of that,  what's up?" I started to walk out of the room that I was in and into the restrooms. I put the phone on speaker as I put it on the sink. Then I took a wet paper towel and started to clean off the blood from my blades. "Well, Mikasa wants you to come to the MA club, we are Interviewing someone today." she Explained as she paced down the hallway.

"Okay, but I thought that Mikasa was handling the interviews?" I asked, "she is but this one is... Personal for you." I stopped cleaning my blades, once she said it was personal to me. "Personal in what way, Sasha?" I asked My Tone deep and kind of intimidating. "Well this interview is for the position of Mikasa's left hand bodyguard." Sasha said Cautiously not trying to trigger any flashbacks. I took deep breaths as I thought about what to say back. "I see, when do I need to be there?" I asked "uhh, at 2:00, but are you sure you're going to be okay?" she asked with a sweet voice. "Yes Sasha I will be fine, I have to go now so I'll see you there." I Hung up the phone and then immediately started to panic. I was able to hold my Feelings for as long as I could, but I knew once I got off the phone they would all come out. I looked at myself in the mirror trying to calm myself down. Then I looked at my left hand staring at the ring that was on my ring finger. staring at the shiny silver and blue design on it and rubbing it slightly with my thumb, remembering who gave it to me.

"Breathe, Amelia breathe, remember why we are still here, remember why you still fight." I said to myself. I closed my eyes and took deep heavy breaths, Then once I was fully calmed down, and my hands were no longer shaking I grabbed both of my swords and put them back in their sheets. that were both on each side of my hips. I grabbed my black mask from my pocket and put it over my nose. And walked out of the building heading to my motorcycle.

Annie P.O.V

After like an hour and a half, I was finally able to find a nice pair of clothes. I found a white button-up shirt with black leather pants and a black leather jacket with a black tie. I was staring at myself in the mirror thinking whether or not this was okay. "Can I lose the jacket or should I wear the jacket... Ahhhh." I asked Myself putting on and take off the jacket. And After a couple minutes of Pickering. I decided to leave the jackets, I didn't realize I only had a couple minutes left before it was 2:00. So I put on my shoes, grabbed my keys and headed for my motorcycle. I hopped on my motorcycle and drove off to the club.

I arrived at the club. Just before 2:00 I parked my motorcycle in the motorcycle section of the parking lot. Right next to a black and blue kawasaki. "Damn, that's a sexy bike!" I said to myself as I admired the bike. After admiring the bike, I walked on into the club. Like always, music was loud and there were dozens of people in here. As I was walking towards the VIP section I was stopped by two guards. One of them was a female who stood probably 5 '8, She had Lighter brown hair that was put into a little ponytail. The other person was also a girl slightly shorter than the other one, my guess probably 5 '6, She had darker brown hair that was Put up in a high short ponytail. They both were wearing black suits that most bodyguards would wear. The shorter one approached me with a soft and generous smile.

"Hi Miss Leonhart, my name is Sasha. I spoke to you on the phone. And this is my Companion Yimr." she said, "oh yeah, I remember you, it's nice to meet you, and you Miss uhm.." "Riess... but you can just call me ymir." she said  "Now with that side please follow us." So please escort me to room 7, Which is where the meeting was taking place. Sasha opened the door for me and I walked in. Once I was fully in the room she shut the door behind me. "Good evening Annie Leohart, please take a seat." Mikasa said she was sitting On a small couch that was directly in front of me. To the left side of the room was a longer couch and there was a Young woman sitting on it. She had reddish pinkish dark hair.  wearing a white button-up shirt with shoulder holster around her around she was Also wearing black pants. But what caught my eye the most was the two Uchigatanas (Katana's) Blades that were on each side of her hips. "Please miss Leonhart, Take a seat." Mikasa said Offering me to sit down on the couch on the Right side of the room.