Training Day

Annie POV

It was Early in the morning around 6:00. Both my roommates were still sleeping, so I had to Nick out of the apartments so I went with them. Once I had everything and I left the apartment I hopped on my motorcycle and drove off. Amelia told me to go to the countryside of the city. Out there she had a little cottage where she and her fiance used to live. It was about a 3-hour drive from my apartment to there. Thankfully I had a great playlist to listen to.

After 3 hours and 10 songs later I finally made it to the cottage. She told me to park my bike next to hers and that's exactly what I did. Her bike was next to the cottage outside so I simply just parked behind it. After that I gazed upon the field behind the cottage. It was so beautiful, full of life and Green plants. A bit farther out though there was a forest too. "I wonder if we'll be training out there?" I asked myself, I took a deep breathI'm sorry to head to the front door. While Amelia was waiting for me, Shed a bowl full of fruits And I'm guessing a cup of tea right next to her makes me wonder how long she's been here.

"Good morning Amelia." I said as I walked out to her. "Good morning Annie." She got up from the ground and stood right in front of me. "Before we go in I ask you not to touch anything please." she asked as she opened the door. "On that note, welcome to my home." I walked inside, My jaw dropped just a bit when I saw her beautiful living room. There was a fireplace, a couch, everything a small College needed but what caught my eye the most was a picture above the fireplace. It was a picture of Mikasa, Amelia and Levi. "You're home is very lovely, Where exactly are we going to train?" I asked her, and she pointed into the direction of the backyard. Then walked over to the door sliding it open and walking out. I followed her outside. Once we were both outside I followed her deeper into the field. We then stopped in the middle of it and She turned around to look at me.

"So Annie, From what Mikasa has told me you were practically abused to learn combat am I correct?" she asked as she crossed her arms and stared instead heavily at me. "Uh.. yes that's Right." Answer her. "I see, Well then thanks to your father we have to skip a full set. But I guess that gives us more time to work on the other two." she said. "What exactly will you be teaching me Amelia?" I asked her, "Well Mikasa Wanted me to teach you How to properly use a knife and a gun so that's why I'll be teaching you." she said, "With that said which one would you like to start with first?" I took a second to think about it, Considering the fact I know almost everything about hand-to-hand combat a knife would be better to start with. "How about we start with the knife." I said, "I figured you'd choose that one first, All right then." Amelia pulled  out two Knives from her back belt. And Through me the one in her left hand. I caught it by the handle, Just stared at it.

"First things first, There are two ways you can use a knife, One is Blocking, Where you have to hold the blade in a whole different way. Your pinky needs to be near the guard with the thumb at the edge of the handle. and the blade needs to be pointing at your elbow."She explained. "So as you see you're basically holding it backwards. But as long as you're holding it correctly. And if your stance is strong, Then you'll be fine. But that's only part of it." I listened to her carefully and studied her movements making sure everything was correct. "Your hands will have to be your Shield basically. With whatever hand you're holding my knife in That is the arm that protects your neck so you'll hold it like this." She moved her Right arm to block her throat. "Then your opposite arm is going to go here." She move herLeft arm across her chest. "Remember because the knife is backwards your wrist will be doing most of the movement, If your wrist starts to tense up during the training please let me know." Amelia said, "yes I understand." I answered

"Good, now Attacking. This is where you need to hold the knife correctly, the thumb at the guard and your pinky towards the end of the handle. Attacking with a knife is almost the same way as Attacking with a sword. They have the same attack patterns, But the knife is more of assassination weapon. Also known as a sidearm, I only know a few people that use the knife as their main weapon. But it's best to train like it is your main weapon. Do you understand?" she asked "yes, But will you be teaching me blocking or attacking first?" I asked "I will be teaching you blocking first, Blocking it's just as important as attacking." Explained. "If you don't learn how to block your life through the taking away in our seconds." Everything she was telling me made sense. If I had to say She is a better teacher than my father was. "All right Shall We Begin?" I nodded my head as I took my stance. "Mmmm, You seem like you'll be a fun student. All right then my Attacks may be a little hard but I promise I'm going easy. Okay HERE I COME!!!"

~~2 hours later~~ (A/N Sorry I'm not going to explain you fighting scenes I'm getting better at it though)

2 hours passed and it was already 10:00. I was tired, sweat falling on my face and I felt my legs give out. I collapsed into the ground as I tried to catch my breath. "All right I think that's enough for now, you're exhausted I can tell." We both went back to the house.  The first thing she did was pull out the first aid kit and started to patch up some of the cuts I had. "Sorry About that, I sometimes don't know My own strength." she said "it's okay Don't worry about it." After she was done patching me up she made me dinner. We talked a bit as we ate dinner. Apparently she had a daughter named Ayla. Well technically she wasn't hers she was her fiance's and Ex-husband daughter. "So your fiance's ex-husband Has full custody over Ayla, But you get to see her on the weekends, oh and uh By the way what was your fiance's name." I asked "her name was Aiko and yes, Considering the fact that I'm a bodyguard for the most dangerous family in the world. So I figured the best choice for him was to stay at her father's. but he agreed to let me see her on the weekends." She explained

"I see, Is he at least a good father to her?" I asked "Yes he is. After Aiko's Death He got help, he quit drinking, Universal therapy every Friday and Monday." Amelia said as she took a drink for tea. "I'm glad she does, Okay I have one last question. Whose last name Does she have?" "Oh she has mine, Since her father wasn't there at Birth and we were dating at the time Aiko Decided to let Ayla Have my last name." she said "Mmm Interesting." I said

Amelia was Actually kind of cool; she was nothing like the file said that she was. But then again I haven't seen her fight yet so I still have my guard up without her. So far two weeks have passed, My life skills have been getting better and better so much so that we were able to move on to the gun. Which is much harder than a knife. "Ahh my ears." I said as I grabbed both my ears. "You'll get used to the sound eventually, I was surprised you learned how to end so quickly but now you have to get used to the sound, You won't always have earbuds to wear." she said, "yeah I know." After another two weeks I finally mastered the gun and now it's time to start my first mission.