His~(Mace/reader)

Takes place in Verdenask

The sound of gunfire and explosions erupt around you as you quickly make your way to the LZ. You can hear your teammates in your ear as you keep running. You did not expect to be attacked, especially not this soon. Everything was fine then boom half the base is gone. You push your way through some rubble blocking the hallway before you continue to the south exit. You turn the corner before getting thrown against the wall. You grunt and get up holding your head, you hear the rest of your team fade in and out calling your name but the ringing in your ears clog your hearing. You push yourself off the wall and look in front of you, seeing the hallway blocked by some more rubble. You mentally swear to yourself as you try to find another way around.

You Use the wall as support as you slowly make your way out. Your head throbs as you try to focus on your surroundings. You see what looks to be the exit ahead as you push yourself to keep moving. You get halfway there before You feel a hand grab you and pull you back. You fall to the floor as your attacker comes towards you. You try to make out who but everything around you is too blurry. Your head fills with fog as the person picks you up by your collar and says something. You attempt to reach for your knife but they beat you to it and throw you down. You Make out a skull ask before a boot comes down on you.

Time Skip

You groan as your head pounds like a hammer. The ringing in your ears deafen you as you slowly come to. As you open your eyes the room spins for a bit before your vision steadies. You make out a cell wall before your senses go to alert. You try to move but you quickly realize you're chained to a chair. As you look, you realize you're in a police interrogation room. You close your eyes as your head continues to throb.

After a moment you hear a set of footsteps and the door opens. You see a man in uniform, clearly higher up from the Bars, walk in with two soldiers behind him. He sits across from you and clears his throat. You glare at him as he starts, "You and your people really have been a thorn in our side. I advise you just spill everything and save me and you some time." You continue to glare at him and he nods to your silence. He motioned for one of the guards to come and point at you. You blink before you feel a blunt surface collide with your head. The guy asked, "Now that you have some motivation, maybe you'll talk, now tell me where your people are."

You blink a few times before looking at him. You make eye contact before spitting blood into his eye, " AGH Indodana kanondindwa", He barks before slapping you. Your head whips to the side fast before he grabs your face, "I will not ask again, where are they?"

The door slams open as a soldier runs in. He stands next to the man and whispers something into his ear before standing back. You smile as the man in front of you mumbles before letting you go, "This isn't over, we'll talk later." He motions for the other two soldiers to follow him before all begin to leave. Right as the man leaves the soldier that just enters linger before checking to see if he's gone. The soldier makes his way back towards you untying you. The hold you up as you both begin to make your way to the door. "Sorry it took so long babe, I got you." You chuckle at Mace concern. For a merc he can be such a sweetheart. You both make it into the hallway before you can hear the chaos happening down the hall. You feel him chuckle as he states, "Me and the boys decided to get a little payback, don't worry well leave the big one for you when you're healed. You give him a smile y'all make your way to the exit. When you exit you see the other Jackals plus some others already out there taking prisoners. A medic sees y'all and helps you to one of the copters to get you patched up.

Time skip

You are laying there, the quietness of the woods put you at peace. You hear quiet footsteps coming up behind you, but you already know who it is. You call them out and they give you a chuckle, "Can never sneak up on you can i babe." You nod not moving your eye from your scope. You feel the ground shift next to you as he lays down. You both go quiet before he speaks up, hey you remember my old friend Sandman, Him and his spouse are getting married, and we were invited. You empty your lungs as you fire, bullseye. You finally look up from your gun and smile noting that you both should go. He nods as he looks off to where you shot, "Yeah I knew you'd say that...I already rsvp so you do not have to convince me to go. You smile harder before giving him a peck on his cheek before grabbing your gear and heading back to base. You hear ungraceful shuffling behind you as you feel Mace grab you and pick you up. He places you on one of his shoulders before walking back. Before entering he sits you down and gives you a long kiss. You relax into the kiss as his hands roam down your back and grab your ass. you moan into the kiss, and he slips his tongue between your teeth. When he finally pulls away, he smirks and leans into your ear, "As much as I like to continue this, I think we should find some privacy first. You nod as he enters first leaving you their stunned. You know you face is flushed but you do not care. this man you know is going to be the death of you.