NEW BEGINNING!!!

YASHRAJ

My grandmother forced me to marry but when she showed me the picture of the girl, I was frozen.

I CAN'T FORGET HER. MY GIRL, WHO JUST  HAS POWER TO FROOZE THE RUTHLESS AND ARROGANT BUSINESS MAN, THE YASHRAJ aka YR

She was wearing a simple kurti with a pair of jeans.
Her hair was opened and she was wearing a pair of earrings. Her stand of hair was touching her cheeks which makes her beautiful. But  when I saw her eyes, I felt same pain which I felt when I meant for her for the first time, the pain she hide with a smile.

PRESENT

I can't believe, the girl which I adore is now my wife. I don't know  how she was ready to marry me but  I have an idea that how her father torture her for this. Now yes, she is mine and will be mine forever.

I know my little one, that I indirectly hurt you by this forced marriage but I promise you, that I will take all your sorrows and I feel make you with all the love, care, happiness and joy which you deserve the most.

We stood up from the havvan kund and took the blessing of the elder's and it's tims for the vidaaii. I can see no pain or smile on her face. She was doing what she was told.

Suddenly Ishqi ran towards us and she hugged my wife. I was surprised when I saw happiness on her face and she too hugged her tightly and the worst part is she cried. How Ishqi know her?? How she is so comfortable with her??

Ishqi consoled her and whispered something which made her  shocked her and she looked at me with her wide eyes and she  again looked at Ishqi while blinking her eyes. Oh she is so cute !!!

Again Ishqi whisper which make her angry but then my wife hug her. She is so cute when she is angry.

Then we step towards the car. I myself opened the back door for her which makes her feel awkward but for me I want to make her feel special.

I forwarded my hand so that I could help her while sitting with this heavy lehnga she was wearing. She looked towards me while blinking her eyes. Like asking me for "should I". Oh my girl, don't  look me like this with your eyes, I resist myself to adore you. 

I blink my eyes to give her yes and she hesitantly give her hand into mine. Ohh her hand also perfectly fit in my hand like made for only me.

I helped her in sitting and I closed the door and move towards the opposite seat and I sat in the car and I closed the door.

In the car , there was silence. Neither I speak nor she.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After one hour

We reached to our mansion. I looked at her who was sleeping, she was looking so pretty and I am sorry my girl I have to disturb your sleep.

I caressed her cheek softly, which makes her to slowly open her eyes.
she looks here and there.

" Sorry, I slep..... I cut her off and said
" please, don't be sorry, I know you must be tired. Infact I am sorry to disturb your beauty sleep."

she looks at me while opening her eyes wide and blinking it and she nodded.
I came out of the car and moved towards her direction and opened her door and I forwarded my hand to her,
which she hesitantly gave me her hand and I help her to come out.

Then we move towards the mansion

    Front door

"Isha beta , jldi aa hmari bachi aa gyi hai". My dadi ma said to maa. Maa came in front of us and she smile widely.