MY SOUL!!

YASHRAJ POV

I was in my deep sleep but suddenly I hear someone sobs. I quickly opened my eyes and what I saw make me to fist my hands. I moved my gaze to the balcony and I saw my soul who was crying and writing something maybe  in a diary.

I quickly stood up and moved my foot towards her very silently because I don't want her to saw me because I want to know her pain. Because all her pain and sorrows is mine and all my happiness and peace is only and only hers!!!

But Unfortunately my luck was not good and I accidently broked a vase which was kept near the balcony. I closed my eyes and take a long breath. But when I opened it  I know my eyes were red by now because the most heart aching things I saw was my soul tears.

She turned around and her eyes go wide to see me. She quickly turned around as she don't want me to show her tears to me. And looking to that make my nails to dug into my palm.

Looking her tears just made me thought who so ever behind my baby tears he has to deal with awakened king that YR even Its me behind her tears.

she turned to look me and I closed my eyes while rubbing my forehead to control my anger.
She moved her small feet inside the room but I grabbed her wrist firmly but I didn't turned around to look at her. She stood frooze. I pulled her back towards me and then our eyes met.

My eyes who were red due to anger and her eyes who was holding tears to due to the immense pain. She said nothing. As her eyes started to talk to me who was asking
"What happened, w-why are you h-holding me l-like that?"

"Who is the reason behind your tears" I asked in a very serious tone. she look at me while blinking her as one more tears shed from her eyes and she turned around as I know she don't want to face me like this.
But I can't see her like this so I quickly pulled her towards me and buried her face into my chest in a tight hug. I carresed her hair and as I know she broked in my arms.

(Author's Note: Hey readers to feel next part put on the song mein teri hoogyian 2. It will help to feel you this paragraph. Again saying teri hoogyian 2 
Thank you.)

After some minutes, I was still carresing her hair with my one hand and holding her from the shoulder with another hand . But suddenly she pushed me with her hands which were on my chest which result make me take two steps back.

I looked at her who  was crying as tears falling from her eyes. I looked at her face and I just want to know what was the reason behind her tears or who I give a cruel death to make my soul cry.

"Please, tell mee my bacha who is  behind your tears. You don't know what these tears of yours  are doing to me. I felt a fire on my body.

She take few steps back while crying, to which made me to close my eyes and my hands was rubbing my forehead to control my anger.

"Are you going away from me" I said in a dark, deep voice which make her get afraid of me.looking her in those tearfull eyes its like someone stabbs a knife in my heart very slowly to give all the pain.

I moved forwards and hold her with the shoulders.
"I told you earlier that you cannot go away from mee, damm it. You are the life of YR. So you don't have right to go away from me. I said in a deep but in a loud voice."
"Please tell me baby, please tell me what is the reason behind your tears"

Instead replying me she asked
"Why you married me ?? " she asked while crying.

I was frooze while hearing this question and All I felt was

kese tujhko yeh btayeee!!!

Kee hamm jee nhi paaye !!

Kese tujhko yeh btayee !!

Kee hmm jee nhi paaye!!

Jaan  leti thi yeh!!

Teri Meri dooriyaan............

This was what I felt but I can't  say her this because she is not ready for this.
But I could reply she said

"Because of the revenge!! Right Mr.MARWA"

Listening this result me to zone out I remember that day

FLASHBACK

I was sitting in my office as I was busy in admiring that girl to whom I met in the morning in my mind.
Then suddenly, there was a knock on the door.
"Come in" I said.
"Ronit did you bring the information which I told you to bring?" I asked
"Yes, sir here it is" All he said
I moved my gaze to look at the file which he bring with himself, I nodded and he left.

I hold that file and when I opened I was again frooze. Just don't how and when this girl has this much effect on me that the world business man just get frooze while just looking into her eyes.
When I saw her name YASHII JAIN.
I was on my could nine but ignoring that I read all the other information about her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was on my way to my home but I came out of my car near the cafe as I eagerly want black coffee. I came out the cafe but I stopped my way because I hear some sounds. I moved my steps towards the sound

There were some boys and a girl her face was not visible to me the boys were doing shitty things with her. I quickly came towards them and when I went there they all stopped doing this as I amm the YR. I looked at the girl who was holding her tears but when I looked at her face.The daring girl but Again I was frooze for seconds and looking into hers eyes make my hand to fist.
She was now crying mess. I don't know what came my mind but I came towards her and quickly hug her to console her but she pushed me and slapped me on my face. Whatt!! I just helped her but shee....

"What the hell" I said angrily
"From whom permission, you touched me haan. She said angrily

"But my intensiom were not wrong and also I just hug to console you" I replied

"Did I told you to console me" she said
"No, I didn't told you to console me, just go away from here. I don't want anyone. Just go away."

"Do you know to whom you are talking right now" I said in a calm but dangerous tone.

"Yss, Mr. Stranger right" Just go awa.... Wait why you I will go away from you.
She said and went away.

She is the only girl who had power to slap the YR. OH MY GOD!!!!
MEANWHILE RONIT AND HIS BODYGUARDS WERE SHOCKED
.
.
.
.

PRESENT

I Just came out of my thoughts and looked at her.

"Am I right, its the revenge of yours that
I slap you. Right but why this marriage haa. You can also slap me but this is revenge who broke me like mess". She chocked.

I quickly came towards her and carried her the bridal style and bring her near the bed. She was wiggling very much in my embrace but I ignored.

" No it's not for the revenge". All I said and hold her tight in my embrace because I know she will not tell me why she was crying mess. She tried to push me with hands but I didn't let her to broke the hug. After much attempts she stops pushing me and broked and started crying. I didn't want her stop her from crying because it's improtant for ger to let out all her pain. I slowly carresed her hairs and she wrapper her arms around my waist.
She cried with whole her heart. And Now I make her sleep closed to me in my embrace while I was still carresing her hair. Her head was on my chest and she was sleeped while crying. I kissed her forehead and promised her and myself that I will not spare any of the reason or a person who was behind her tears.
I felt fire in my eyes and then I looked at her who was sleeping peacefully now.
I closed my eyes and sleep engulfs me..
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next part soon
Bye.

AUTHOR'S NOTE- while writing this chapter, I was crying. I tfried to make it turn out what I imagined. Thanks to all to show your love to my story. Please vote and comment
Lots of love.

RADHE RADHE