CONNECTION

YASHII

Dear diary,

In the past few days, my life has taken a drastic step. And I am married. In these few days my life has changed a lot.
I just want to tell you all the things which happened in my life because you are the one only to which I can share what's in my heart.

PAST DAYS (AFTER MEETING ISHII)

It was the day when I met my Ishi, she just gave me surprise and honestly I felt like someone was present who hears me, cares for me and the best part who loves me whole heartdly without any deal or without any condition.

After meeting her I went to my so called home. I was tired with all my routine with college, jobs and all of the people who hurt me. When I stepped inside the house then I can hear some voices coming to my hear

"You girl, where the hell were you??" My dad said to me

"Who knows if she do jobs or just enjoy with someone else" My so called or my biggest enemy My step-mother said to me which make me to fist my hands.

"Yashii, where were you, Bring me a  cup of coffee." Riti said

Their words were enough to make my heart broke into pieces because there is no one to ask me if I am tired. Then I turn my gaze to look at my father who was looking towards me with red eyes and I know wjat will he say now that how I am blessed to have him. Thst how is there then I am surviving. With their thoughts a bitter smile came on my lips and moved  towards the kitchen.

I am all broken, but mumma once said to me that you have to smile in every situation because there will be a lot of people who never care about your sadness who are wearing masks on their faces.

At that time I was not able to understand her but now, memorising her each and every words makes to me undertand whst exactly she means. Now I am forced to think that my Mumma know's the true colour of my father.

But I am her strong girl so yes definitely
I will smile as I can
But who knows that person will came in my life again.

                          MORNING
                           5:30 AM

I came to a mountain area (pahadi side) to see the sunrise  without informing anyone (hiding myself from that people )
I just feel the fresh air. I took a long breath in and then out. I feel so relaxed and a small smile came on my lips.

I was a little away from the  peak of the mountain ( pahari ki chotti ). I opened my arms wide and just wanted to feel  the view, wind ,chirping of birds,  sounds of leaves due to wind but suddenly a voice reached my ears.

                      AUTHOR'S POV

"Please don't do this with me. Please I request you. A girl screamed

I quickly make my way  towards the voice and what I saw make me shocked. The scenario was like
.
.
.
.
.
.

Please sir don't do this with me, Please I beg you. My whole life will be spoiled

There was a man sitting on the car bonet wearing expensive black shades,  in black tuxedo. Bodyguards were standing nearby. There was a man standing beside him looking towards that girl.

"Ronit" the man said to him in a cold tone
The man who was looking at the girl nodded and moved  his way towards the girl but before he moved to grab the girl, there was a chatak

Someone came in between that girl and Ronit and the girl who came between both of them is our Ishii!! Yes, our Yashii
The man who was sitting on the car bonet removed his shades and when he saw the girl he was once again frooze while looking into her eyes which was hiding her pain.