MAKE IT SATISFYING

The cardinal rule of behaviour change:

This rule sates that what is rewarded is repeated and what is punished is avoided. It is said that , at some point , success in the near field requires you to ignore an immediate award in a favour of a delayed reward. An immediate reward system can be useful in your habit making process. For example, if you want to drop a habit or stop wasting out and too much. You can make a saving account for going on vacation and each time you skip the ides of going out you will transfer $50 into the saving account.

Stick with your good habit:

Habit tracking is the most useful and effective way to stick with your habit. Do it continuously after recording each measurements immediately after the habit occurs.

By chance you miss one day , so try to get back into it as soon as possible. Try not to miss two in a row. This is distinguishing feature between winners and losers. Anyone can have a bad performance, a bad workout or a bad day at work. But when successful people fail, they rebound quickly. The breaking of a habit doesn't matter if the reclaiming of it is fast.

How can an accountable partner can change everything:

Knowing that someone is watching can be a powerful motivator. You can less likely to procrastinate or give up because there is on immediate cost.

NEXT PART COMING SOON  :)