Chapter 1 - Sophie

Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. She smiled. Three bullseyes in a row, a satisfying thought as she knew she was improving daily. The sound was familiar, comforting to Sophie Foster, or better known as Agent Moonlark. After all, she'd been hearing it for the past 8 years of her life. She was a member of the Black Swan, an elite crime fighting organization- and also the very people who saved 9 year old her from the orphanage all those years ago- devoted to keeping world peace. Mostly by fending off the underground criminal association infamous for the arson, murder and highly confidential hacking into government systems to wreak havoc. The Neverseen. From the data they had collected, the organization was run by Gisela Minette Sencen, estranged wife to business tycoon Cassius Sencen. Lost in her thoughts, Sophie kept flinging daggers across the room, until she felt two warm hands on her shoulder. She immediately recognized the manicured nails and whipped around to pull her best friend in a hug.

"Ah, if it isn't Princess Sparklepants! What honor do I have to sight thee this fine summer evening?"

Biana rolled her eyes and playfully smacked her on the arm. "You gonna drop that knife, Soph, or did you think I was some sort of Neverseen bozo?"

Sophie pulled her arms off Biana and put a hand to her hip, giving her friend the side eye- a look she had perfected after Mr. Forkle's cryptic behavior towards her and her friends for basically her entire time with the Black Swan.

"Never, or else you'd be on the floor with a dagger lodged in your gut right now. By the way, did you have a reason to talk to me or did you just come here to annoy me?"

Bi chuckled, but she seemed to remember something and her grin dropped. "Sophie, we've received some intel that the Neverseen is making a move tonight at the Sanctuary. Rumors are going around that Gisela's bringing the heir to the Neverseen along with her this time-". Sophie's demeanor changed in an instant. "Agent Lodestar," She growled, interrupting Biana.

"Yes, and I know that your mega-powerful brain is hatching some sort of convoluted plan to torture and investigate him, we barely know anything about him. He's pretty elusive, to be honest and right now, the age range we have is between 14 and 37 and our sketches of him look like mini-Gisela's. Seriously, Dexy's been in the planning room for a few hours right now, and I was genuinely traumatized when I walked in. Mini-Gisela gender-swapped pictures everywhere. I'm not sure how he's sane right now."

Sophie shuddered. Looking at Gisela and her plastic-surgery-marred face was already too much for her to handle, considering their history, but a mini-version? He must look 10x worse. Wait, why was she even thinking about how this agent looked? Didn't matter anyway, as long as she could fight him. She shoved disturbing mental images of Mini-Gisela into a dark, dark corner of her mind before responding to Biana.

"Anyways, why did you come here then?" Sophie said, already somewhat guessing the answer.

Bi cocked an eyebrow. "Well, Soph. Forkle's calling for a mission."

"So, when am I leaving?"

"That's something we're gonna find out now."

"What do you mean by 'we', Biana Vacker?" Sophie questioned, a smile peeking through the corners of her lips.

Biana smirked. "Well, Sophie Foster. It means you, me, and Marella are going to see Forkle before being whisked away to a foreign destination for a spy mission."

Sophie grinned. "Do you know what this means?"

Biana matched her enthusiastic smile.

"GIRLS TRIP!!!" They squealed in unison, before Biana pulled her towards the hallway.

Something in her gut told Sophie that this mission was going to be life-changing.

Forbidden Love - Spy AU - Sokeefeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें