Chapter 4

Belladonna

The hair stylists are here, and Damien's men have brought some designer dresses.

The lady does both my hair and make-up. I chose a pretty pink colored dress. I am not sure if Damien would like this dress because he usually likes black and dark colors.

After about one hour I am ready. I am waiting for Damien in the living room. He went for his meeting and hasn't returned yet. We are living in a luxurious penthouse. I glance at my reflection on the huge mirror displayed in the living room. My hair is curly, and it gives the perfect look for this silky pink dress.

I hear the door clicks and it opens. I watch as Damien walks insid,  and his gazes drop on me. His pupils dilate as he glances at me. His eyes look tire,  and he has dark circles. He licks his lips and approaches close to me.

“You look ravishing.” He compliments with seductive voice.

“Keep it cute and keep it pink.” I giggle as I speak.

“You are such a cutie.” He put his finger on my chin and forced me to look at him. “Are you blushing?”

“No.” I shake my head.

“Yes you are.” He was about to kiss me but I flinch and stepbackwardsd. “You are seven years younger than me, so it will be better if you’ll follow my orders.”

“I don’t listen to anyone.” I exchange glances with him. He is smirking. “And I will not listen any of your orders.”

He aggressively grabbed my ass and squeezed it with his huge palm. I gasp. He continues squeezing it until I let out a soft sob. “You are hurting me.” He removes his hand from my ass. He pushes my back on the wall and lifts my dress, and then drags my panties down.

“Damien, don’t.” I swallow. My voice is barely out. I am panting. My heart is thudding.

He kneels in front of me and removes my panties, I look down at him and he brings his lips close to my clit. Damien devours me. My moaning is loud and I can hear him chuckling. His tongue feels so good while he is pleasuring me. I feel his finger near my entrance and he insert it inside of me while making some few strokes. I let out a groan. He tries to put another finger and I sob.

He removes his second finger “Shhh it’s okay.” He gazes up at me and he continues penetrating me until I cry out with pleasure. “Damien stop.” My legs are shaking and I could barely stand. He licks my pussy and stand up. He holds me and I bury my face into his chest. I start whimpering.

“Hey are you okay?” He asks while still holding me around his arms.

“Don’t look at me. I’m shy.”

I hear him letting out a soft laugh. “Did you like it?”

“I did.”

He places a kiss on my head. “I liked it too.” He whispers. “Will you listen to my orders now or will I have to fuck you?”

“I will listen to you.”

“Are you sure honey?”

“Yes, Damien.”

“Good girl.” He whispers, “The car is waiting for us let’s go.”

He gives me my panties, “wear it.” I wear it while he was staring at me then we go downstairs.

A black audi is waiting for us, Damien opens the door for me, and then he gets on the other side.

We reach at the casino, "I will be have a game with some of my new investors. I need you to be patient and corporate with me."

Damien took me upstairs, which seems to be a private game. We enter a room which is quite big and there are five people sitting by the poker table. Some of them are accompanied by their ladies. The dealer is a girl, and I watch as she exchanges a flirtatious gaze with Damien. I sigh before sitting next to Damien.

The game started, and I don't seem to understand what is going on in this table.

Damien won. After some minutes, one of the gentlemen started arguing in Italian, and the others were yelling too.

Then, one man who was wearing a black hat removed his revolver and shot the other man in the head.

I remain quiet. My palms become sweaty.

Damien gazes at me, "it's okay." He holds my hand. I start breathing heavily and I fell as if I'll faint.

"You!" The man with the black hat points at me with his revolver. "You are not among us! We have a witness." He utters and my heart drops.

Damien stands up, "She is not a witness."

"She can file a case of what happened in this room."

"She won't do anything." Damien walks close to the man and lowers his revolver. "She is my fiancée."

"Last time you brought another woman." The man with he hat laughs. "How many fiancée do you have?" He chuckles, "is she one of your sluts?"

I can see how Damien's jaw sharpens in rage, he points the man's revolver close to his chest and pulled the trigger. Damien killed him.

"He committed suicide. Because he lost his money in this game and we will split all his businesses among the three of us. Is that clear?" Damien asks the others.

"We've got you, DeLuca."

"It's a win for us."

"He had to die anyway." Another one says among them.

"Gentleman's I present you to my fiancée Belladonna Ricci." Damien says while wiping off the blood from his hand.

Damn.